Canned cucumbers "hangover", and they are also called "Cossack." Cucumbers, according to this recipe, retain their green color, have a very, very rich and rich taste. And as canned cucumbers "hangover" crunch, has never eaten more crispy cucumbers. I think that these cucumbers can not only save, but also protect from a hangover!
- Cucumbers - 2 kilograms;
- dill umbrellas - 2 pieces;
- leaves of black currant - 5 pieces;
- cherry leaves - 4 pieces;
- red bitter pepper pod - 2 pieces;
- garlic - 3 slices;
- horseradish root - 30 grams;
- pepper peas - 10 pieces;
- salt - 75 grams;
- vodka - 50 grams;
- water - 1.5 liters.
Step-by-step recipe for canned cucumbers "Hangover"
- Fresh cucumbers are well washed, watered with boiling water and immediately lowered into cold water, let them soak for 3 hours.
- When the cucumbers are soaked, we put them in a jar, shifting the dill, peeled and divided into garlic cloves, and peppercorns.
- We prepare a cold brine from water and salt, we pour cucumbers on them, we add 2 tablespoons of vodka from above and tightly close the jar with a polyethylene lid.
- Immediately put the cucumber in the cellar or refrigerator.
- Such cucumbers will be ready in a week.
Canned cucumbers "Hangover" will be the same green, fragrant and crunchy, as well as fresh. Very well kept in the refrigerator or cellar.
Delicious food for you and a pleasant appetite!