Each housewife asked at least once in her life: "How to preserve cucumbers for the winter crispy?". After all, like there is a golden home recipe, but it can sometimes fail. I'll tell you the right way to preserve cucumbers in the winter, which get crisp, fragrant, emerald green and just super. I assure you, without this recipe your culinary notebook will be incomplete!
per can of 1 liter:
- cucumbers - 600-650 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- garlic - 2 teeth;
- horseradish root;
- a branch of tarragon;
- dill and basil, if desired;
- a sheet of currant - 3-4 pieces.
- water - 1 liter;
- salt - 1,5 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1,5 tablespoons of sugar;
- cloves - 2 pieces;
- black pepper peas - 5 pieces;
- apple cider vinegar - 1 tablespoon.
Canned crispy cucumbers. Step-by-step recipe
- Wash cucumbers well in water for 2 hours.
- Onion peel and cut into rings, peel garlic and divide into slices.
- Put the cucumbers in a sterilized jar, shifting them with onions, garlic, and greens.
- Prepare the marinade and pour the cucumber in a jar with a hot marinade.
- Covering the jars with lids, we put them to be sterilized in a pot of water, on the bottom of which a cloth napkin is laid, and fill the cans with water.
- Litrovye jars are sterilized from the boiling point of water in the pan for 10-12 minutes, then immediately roll the jars lids.
- It is not necessary to wrap.
The best recipe for canning crispy cucumbers for the winter. Be sure of its result, cucumbers will get to fame. "I love to cook" wishes you delicious blanks. And be sure to try cucumber pickled crispy and cucumber sweet crunchy for the winter.