Cake without baking saves time and effort and sometimes turns out even tastier than baked. The cookie is so saturated with cream that no one even understands that it's not the cakes. This dessert can be prepared with a banana, and with kiwi, and strawberries. You can decorate the cake at will, for example, with nuts, cocoa, grated chocolate or coconut chips. I like to prepare a curd cream, it is more dense than just sour cream, and besides useful. After all, the first tasters as always are children, and cottage cheese in this form they eat with pleasure. I noticed that it is better not to use fat cookies for a home recipe of this cake, for example, "Jubilee" is suitable. Before smearing, cookies should be dipped in milk, tea or strong coffee. The last option I like more. If you have not tried to prepare this dish for children, pay attention to Step-by-step cooking of cake from cookies and cottage cheese without baking with a photo, which I prepared for you, and you can also please your loved ones with this delicious dessert.
Ingredients for making cake from cookies and cottage cheese without baking
|Strong coffee||1 item|
Step-by-step preparation of a cake from cookies and cottage cheese without baking with a photo
- Beat with a mixer cottage cheese, sour cream and sugar. The amount of sour cream depends on the quality of the cottage cheese, if it is moist, you may need less. Cake can be smeared and ready-made dessert from the store, it is already quite soft and sweet.
- Banana нарежьте кружочками.
- Prepare coffee, tea or pour the milk in a large saucer. Dip the cookies into the drink, without delaying, and lay it on the dish in one layer. The cake can be square or rectangular.
- Sprinkle the first layer of cookies with cream, cover with another layer of a beverage soaked with a drink. So repeat until the cookie and cream is finished. In any layer, if desired, add chopped bananas.
- The top layer must be coated with cream.
- Decorate with bananas, chopped biscuits and nuts.
- Leave on impregnation for 2-3 hours.
Cook the cake of biscuits and serve for tea or coffee. Children can serve cake with compote or milk. Bon Appetit!