Love to eat a delicious roll, but are afraid to get better? Now this is no longer a problem. Because today I'll tell you how to cook a home Caesar roll - Fitness version. In addition to the fact that this roll is unusually delicious, it still does not hurt your figure. Since the dressings and sauces in our roll are prepared without mayonnaise. And the chicken is fried without a drop of butter, in an unusually tasty honey-soy sauce.
- lavash - 1 piece;
- tomatoes - 1 piece;
- cheese - 20 grams;
- chicken fillet - 300 grams;
- salad leaves - 6 leaves (small);
- soy sauce - 1 teaspoon;
- honey - 1 tablespoon;
- garlic - a pair of denticles.
- natural yogurt - 2 tablespoons;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- mustard - 1 tablespoon.
Caesar roll. Step-by-step recipe
- Cut the meat into strips.
- In a small plate we make a marinade. Mix soy, honey and a few cloves of garlic, which must be squeezed through garlic crock.
- We drop the meat and put it away for 20 minutes.
- After that, put it on the frying pan and fry from two sides to a golden crust. Fry without oil, so take a frying pan with non-stick coating.
- While meat is fried, we will cut tomatoes with round-shaped ones.
- Cheese three on a grater.
- Mix all the ingredients for refueling and grease it with lavash.
- Lavash pre-cut into two parts.
- After that, we spread salad leaves.
- On the leaves we put the tomatoes, then the meat and sprinkle all the grated cheese.
- We turn off the pita bread and send it to the frying pan.
- Fry on both sides for 10 seconds.
From this number of ingredients, you will have two rolls. It is worth noting that the number of leaves depends on their size. Our recipe uses salad leaves of small size. If you have large leaves, then you will only need a few leaves. "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to prepare a dish of Uzbek cuisine of khanum and pay attention to the ideas of snacks for the festive menu.