I propose to try to prepare a dish known for a long time - cabbage rolls in the oven, so they are much more delicious than simple ones. The dish is suitable both on weekdays, and perfectly complement the festive table.
- cabbage - 1 piece;
- rice - 120 grams;
- minced pork-beef - 600 grams;
- onion - 3 pieces;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
- onion - 2 pieces;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- tomato paste - 80 grams;
- garlic - 4 teeth;
- sour cream - 200 grams;
- sunflower oil - for frying;
- salt, spices - to taste;
- greenery - 15 grams.
Cabbage rolls in the oven. Step-by-step recipe
- Boil the water and send the cabbage down into it, cook for about 5 minutes, then turn over and cook another couple of minutes.
- We take out our cabbage and begin to separate the leaves from the head.
- We cut a large vein on a sheet with a knife and cut the sheet into 2 parts.
- So do with all the leaves.
- Now let's make the stuffing. Rinse rice and boil it in water, which must be salted beforehand, until half cooked.
- Chop onion and fry until it is clear.
- In the mince add rice and onions. Stir, add salt and spices to taste.
- We take a leaf of cabbage, we put minced meat on the edge and turn it tightly with an envelope. So continue with all the leaves of cabbage. Put the cabbage rolls on a baking tray.
- Now prepare the sauce for pouring.
- Shred the onions in sunflower oil, throw the grated carrot, then tomato paste, which must be dissolved in hot water.
- We continue to extinguish the vegetables. Throw garlic and spices here, do not forget to salt.
- Add sour cream and mix.
- Pour sauce, cover with foil and bake in the oven for 40 minutes at a temperature of 190 degrees.
- Before the readiness to remove the foil and brown our duckies 7 minutes.
The dish is ready! The cabbage rolls in the oven "melt in the mouth", they are juicy and do not lose flavor while cooking, but on the contrary - strengthen them. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try homemade cabbage rolls and cabbage rolls with potatoes and mushroom sauce.