Bulgarian peppers with chili and garlic, the recipe of which will definitely surprise you. This is not a standard pepper billet. I would call her pepper pickles for the winter. Bulgarian pepper turns ostrenkim, rich, and how fragrant, can not convey words. And to prepare it we will be in a bucket, pouring chopped garlic and chili. You just imagine how delicious it is!
- sweet pepper - 6 kilograms;
- garlic crushed - 1.5 cups;
- parsley greens as desired;
- Hot pepper - 3 pods.
- sugar - 700 grams;
- salt - 3 tablespoons;
- vinegar 9% - 700 milliliters;
- vegetable oil - 700 milliliters.
Bulgarian peppers with chili and garlic for the winter. Step-by-step recipe
- Pepper wash, cleanse of seeds and pedicels. Cut it into several pieces as you want.
- Garlic clean and grind with a scabbard or blender.
- Pound the pepper from the seeds and grind it with a blender.
- In the prepared container put the garlic and hot pepper, add sugar, salt, vegetable oil and vinegar. Boil. And in parts we throw the sweet pepper into a boiling marinade, boil for 5 minutes.
- Then put the pepper in a bucket or in any other container. Such procedures are done with all the peppers.
- Very tightly pound the peppers and pour a hot marinade, from above place the plate and oppression. As a yoke, use a 3-liter jar of water.
- If you like pepper, leave it straight in the vinegar, but you can not do it.
- Prepare the pepper in a day, but stored in a cool place for up to 3 months.
Bulgarian peppers with chili and garlic for the winter is a unique snack, bright, which will turn any meal into a real holiday. This is incredibly tasty. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to cook cabbage with Bulgarian pepper for the winter and Bulgarian pepper in tomato paste for the winter.