Recently I saw an interesting recipe: bread at home - and could not resist the temptation to cook it. Usually I knead the dough on water, without eggs, add various spices and seasonings: turmeric, thyme, cumin, fried onions and even pumpkin puree. However, pastries made with sour milk and butter are extremely fragrant. To taste it is more like a bun: so the dough is perfect for all kinds of pies and rolls. For my adorable portal "I love cooking," I will not just tell you how to bake homemade bread, but I'll also open a few secrets about kneading a yeast dough.
- water (room temperature) - 20 grams;
- yeast (dry, granulated) - 11 grams;
- sugar - 30-50 grams;
- salt - at the tip of the knife;
- butter (melted) - 50-75 grams;
- Chicken egg (medium size) - 1 piece;
- Sour milk (cow or goat) - 250 milliliters;
- flour - 500-600 grams;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons;
- egg (whole or yolk for lubrication) - 1 piece.
Bread at home. Step-by-step recipe
- All products without exception should be at room temperature, so that the dough rises more quickly, has turned out to be softer and supple.
- In a bowl, pour a little water, add dry yeast (can be replaced with fresh - 20-30 grams). Add sugar, mix thoroughly. Add 2-3 tablespoons flour.
- Yeast mass carefully stir with a spoon, cover with a waffle towel, always set aside for 15 minutes to activate the yeast. It is from this process that further preparation of delicious homemade bread depends.
- How to check that the yeast started to work? Spoon a dough: if a lot of bubbles are formed, then you can mix. In the tank, pour in homogeneous sour milk, which can be slightly heated.
- In a mass pour melted butter, add the egg (you can put only 2 yolks), add salt, stir.
- In a bowl with all the ingredients gradually add flour, stirring thoroughly. To bake bread at home has turned out to be successful, you need to carefully monitor the condition of the test, use quality products.
- On the table, pour the vegetable oil, they also grease your hands and put a doughcloth. Carefully knead until uniform. If it blurs, do not keep the shape, then you need to add another 50-100 grams of flour. The dough should turn out incredibly soft, elastic, do not stick to your hands, and when pressed - the hole should straighten. This simple recipe for homemade bread on yeast I like the fact that it is easy to knead a kneading knead, and the baking goes soft.
- Ready dough should be put on a proofing. To do this, a bowl or bowl of multivarks should be sprinkled with a small amount of flour and put the bun. It is important: do not lubricate the sides of the mold with vegetable oil, so that the lump does not slip down, well rose.
- The dough should stand in a warm place for about an hour. And you can put it in a multivark for 30 minutes. Enable the "Proof" or "Multi-Cook" mode, set to 35 degrees. You can bake homemade bread in a multivark - only then you will not get a chic golden crust.
- When the dough is suitable, gently pull out of the container, a couple of times to make a hitch. If it will be slightly to reach for hands, to stick to palms, it is not necessary to add a flour. Carefully form a tall and not too wide bun, put on a baking sheet covered with parchment.
- Cover the lump with a towel, leave for 20-30 minutes to get it up.
- Do not forget to preheat the oven to 160 degrees. In principle, the step-by-step recipe for baking homemade bread is simple enough: the main thing is that there should be a good wind chamber - preferably an electric one.
- Put the pan in the oven for 30-40 minutes. 10 minutes before the bread is ready to grease the surface with beaten yolk (egg).
- When to get the product? I check with a toothpick or a wooden skewer: if there are no leftover dough on it, then it's time to get out of the oven. Be sure to put on a wooden board or grill, cover with a towel and let stand for 2-3 hours.
Bread at home is fascinating with an amazing aroma, taste and golden top. There are tender dairy notes: therefore, the housewife, who does not like goat's milk product, should not add it to the dough. Home products are much more useful than store products: after all, only high-quality components are used without chemical additives.