Biscuit zebra decorate any tea and turn it into a holiday. Attractive stripes on the cut and an air biscuit dough make this home made recipe original and attractive. So that this batch really turned out magnificent, you must carefully beat the eggs until the sugar dissolves completely. Eggs should practically whiten. In this case, the dough will rise without soda or baking powder, and the biscuit will become airy and soft. To achieve strips in a biscuit, cocoa is placed in one part of the dough, and in step-by-step cooking with a photo of a zebra biscuit, explains in detail how to create such a pattern. To prepare this dessert, you can connect and children, this lesson will cause them a lot of positive emotions.
Ingredients for cooking zebra biscuit
|Eggs chilled||5 pieces|
Step-by-step preparation of a zebra sponge cake with a photo
- In a bowl of a mixer or a bowl, chop the cooled eggs, start adding a little sugar and whisk at high speed until the sugar grains have dissolved completely. This can take from 6-8 minutes. The mass should increase several times and become very lush.
- Add to the beaten eggs sifted flour and vanilla, gently mix with a spoon or whisk of a mixer, not including it.
- Pour half the dough into another container and add the cocoa into it, also gently mix, taking care not to damage the air bubbles.
- Lubricate the form with vegetable oil, pour into the center a little light dough, then a spoonful of dough with cocoa, then again a spoonful of light dough.
- So alternate the dough until it's over.
- It will itself blend into shape, forming a beautiful pie.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and put the biscuit on the middle grill for 40-50 minutes. At the same time, it is better not to open the oven.
- Check for a readiness with a wooden stick. When the biscuit cools a little, it can be extracted from the mold.
- If desired, it can be decorated with whipped cream or glaze.
Serve the zebra sponge cake for tea, coffee or other sweet drinks. Bon Appetit!