An excellent and useful snack from beets with horseradish is beet, marinated with horseradish, spices and butter. It is served to the first dishes, chill, meat, smoked products. It is also tasty to smear bread and eat with soup legenkim. Appetizer such ostrenkaja it turns out, fragrant.
- Beet - 600 grams;
- horseradish - 100 grams;
- sunflower oil - 70 grams;
- sugar - 30 grams;
- pepper bitter ground - 0.6 grams;
- vinegar 9% - 60 milliliters.
Step-by-step recipe for beets, marinated with horseradish, spices and butter
- Beets are washed in several waters, and blanch in salted water somewhere 25-30 minutes.
- Then peel off, rinse.
- Cut the beet in very small cubes or circles, well, or you can generally grate it.
- Horseradish should be washed in cold water and soaked for 24 hours.
- Then, clean the horseradish from the skin, grate it or pass it through a meat grinder.
- Then shredded beets and horseradish should be placed in enameled dishes. Add sugar, salt, pepper bitter ground, refined sunflower oil. It's good to mix everything.
- Heat the mixture over medium heat to 75 ° C, then remove from heat. Add the vinegar, mix again. Prepacked in cans.
- And put the jars to pasteurize in a pot of water, at the bottom of which lay a tissue napkin. Pasteurize the cans 0.5 liters - 20 minutes, liter - 25 minutes. Then immediately roll the jars lids.
Beet, marinated with horseradish, spices and butter is a rich vitamin complex, which in winter will help to resist colds and viral diseases.
Delicious food to you, and a pleasant appetite!