Today I want to share with you an unusual at first glance recipe for Moroccan bread Batbout, but do not worry, it's the same bread, but we'll cook it in a skillet. There is it can be with the first dishes or simply as a sandwich. Very tasty homemade bread, I recommend you and cook for your family. If you start yourself to bake white bread in a frying pan, do not forget to share your impressions with "I love to cook"!
- flour - 500 grams;
- yeast - 2 teaspoons;
- water - 450 milliliters;
- salt, sugar - pinch;
- Sunflower oil - 3 tablespoons.
Batbout (traditional bread on a frying pan). Step-by-step recipe
- Take a small amount of warm water and dissolve the yeast in it, adding there half a teaspoon of sugar.
- In a bowl, pour the vegetable oil, pour in the flour, salt, add the yeast and mix, gradually adding warm water.
- Knead the dough. Stir for 15 minutes. It should turn out to be soft. Wrap in polyethylene film and leave for 2.5 hours.
- Divide the dough into 5 parts, roll each portion of the dough with a rolling pin into a flat cake, pierce with a fork and leave for about 30 minutes.
- On a Teflon frying pan without oil, fry until red on both sides.
- Everything, our traditional bread in the frying pan is ready. Bon Appetit.
If you care about your family, be sure to try to cook Batbout, it turns out to be much tastier than store bread, and cook it simply and quickly. I assure you, this is a noteworthy recipe, bread turns soft and fragrant, and you want to try! We also recommend cooking real Italian bread or white bread in a multivark. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite!