A stunned German fire pie will feed the whole family: and you will not spend almost no effort in preparing it. The fragrant, hearty, stunningly delicious yeast dough cake is incredibly crispy. And the divine fragrance of a fire pie will not leave anyone indifferent. It's a pleasure to cook such pastries. Bake and enjoy a delicious and fragrant German pie with sausage and cheese. Your loved ones will be delighted!
For the test:
- wheat flour - 160 grams;
- water (warm) - 100 milliliters;
- dry yeast - 2 grams (or 6 grams of fresh yeast);
- sugar - 0.5 teaspoons;
- salt - 0.25 teaspoons;
- sunflower oil - 0,5 tablespoon.
- sour cream - 100 milliliters;
- chicken egg - 1 piece;
- hard cheese - 50 grams;
- balyk sausage (ham, bacon, mushrooms) - 50 grams;
- sunflower oil - 1 tablespoon;
- onion - 0,5 pieces;
- ground black pepper;
- greens of fresh dill;
- green fresh parsley.
A stunned German fire pie. Step-by-step recipe
- To make a test for a fire pie, we need a small deep bowl.
- In the prepared container, send dry yeast (you can use fresh yeast), sugar, add a little warm water and stir until the yeast is completely dissolved with sugar.
- The yeast mixture is left for 10-15 minutes.
- After this time, add salt, sunflower oil and mix thoroughly.
- In small portions, add wheat flour and knead the dough for the German pie.
- The dough is transferred to a flour-poured table and kneaded with his hands for about five minutes (if necessary, sprinkle the table with flour). The dough for the fire pie should turn out to be soft and not sticky to the hands.
- The yeast dough is placed in a bowl, covered with a food film and left for 30 minutes.
- This time we will prepare the filling for a stunned German pie.
- Balyk sausage is cut into thin slices.
- Tip: German fire cake can be cooked with different fillings - ham, bacon, boiled chicken or mushrooms. Pour the filling for your own choice.
- We rub the hard cheese on a small grater.
- Onions cut into half rings.
- One chicken egg is broken into a separate container and a little whisked with a fork.
- In a container with a beaten egg add sour cream (very good use of fatty sour cream) and mix until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Then add the prepared onions, cheese, sausage to the sour cream mass, and mix everything well.
- Salt and black pepper in the filling add to taste.
- In the end, add sunflower oil, and again all is well mixed. The awesome filling for the fire pie is ready.
- We put the dough for the pie on the table, a little bit of cheat and divide into two parts (so we get two small pies).
- Each part of the test is rolled into a thin layer about two millimeters thick.
- Roll the dough into a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- On the rolled out test we make the skirts and spread the stuffing.
- We bake a fire pie in a preheated oven for up to 240 minutes 10-15 minutes.
- While the cake is baked, mine and grind fresh herbs.
- Finished homemade pies sprinkle finely chopped greens.
Seductively mouth-watering cake is very easy to prepare. For me - this is a quick pizza! Eats with wind speed. I highly recommend it! The site "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite!