I found yesterday a recipe for a simple and very tasty spiral cake from a cottage cheese pastry. When I cooked it at home and tried it, my delight was boundless - really delicious! Therefore, on the pleasures, I want to share with you my new creation. Join us, and let's prepare together with "Very tasty" this stunned pie "Spiral" and delicious surprise our loved ones.
- cottage cheese - 150 grams;
- milk - 100 milliliters;
- refined vegetable oil - 100 milliliters;
- flour - 300 grams;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- baking powder for the dough - 7 grams (2 teaspoons);
- egg for lubrication - 1 piece.
- raw chicken meat - 400-450 grams;
- bow medium size - 1 piece;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons;
- salt, pepper, spices.
- raw beans - 100-150 grams;
- garlic - 1-2 wedges;
- salt, pepper, spices.
It's awesome tasty "Spiral" cake from cottage cheese pastry. Step-by-step recipe
- We combine dry ingredients: sifted flour, baking powder and salt, and mix everything well.
- Beat curd with a blender until pasty consistency. Or wipe it on a sieve and knead it well with a shovel.
- To the cottage cheese we add milk and vegetable oil. Stir well until smooth.
- In the curd mass, add a small portion of the mixture of dry ingredients and knead the soft elastic dough.
- Cottage cheese dough wrapped in a food film and sent to the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- We sprinkle the working surface with flour, spread the dough on it and roll out a layer 0.3-0.5 cm thick, trying to give a rectangular shape.
- The dough is cut along by 5-6 strips, with an approximate width of 7-8 centimeters.
- We cook the meat filling: boil the chicken meat until ready in salted water, and can also season with spices.
- Finely chop the onions and fry them over a small fire until light golden. Just do not overcook, it should remain soft, juicy.
- We combine chicken meat and onion and beat it all up with a blender to a beautiful pate paste. If there is no blender, then the filling can be scrolled 2 times in the meat grinder.
- Step-by-step preparation of bean filling: bean beforehand soak in cold water and leave to swell for 4-6 hours, then drain the water. Boil beans in fresh water - it's a must! 10-15 minutes before the removal from the fire, we salt water.
- Ready beans decant, leave until completely cooled, and after whipping with a blender until pate.
- Garlic rubbed on a small grater or we pass through the garlick, add to the beans and mix well. If necessary, podsalivayem and season with pepper.
- For long strips of dough we spread the filling and tear the edges of the dough - it will turn out a kind of sausage. Protected edges must be pressed to the test.
- We form the pie: on a baking sheet covered with parchment, we spread our sausages in the form of a single spiral, alternating the fillings. Try to lay out the seam inside. Please note: the tubing circles should not be very tightly pressed together, as during the baking the dough will increase (leave a distance of approximately 1-2 millimeters between the tubes).
- We beat the egg and lubricate it with a spiral cake.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake a pie for 45 minutes at an average level.
Awesome "Spiral" pie is ready! Serve it still warm! From such a cottage cheese dough you can make pies and with sweet stuffing, only in this case increase the amount of sugar in the test by 50 grams and lower the salt (there will be enough ⅓ teaspoon). The stuffing can come up with any, just not too liquid, otherwise it will leak out. Perfectly suitable poppy, walnut or cherries without stones. Join us on "Very tasty", cook with us and spoil your loved ones with awesome delicious food! Bon Appetit!