The recipe for Armenian bread was brought from my next trip. I do not like complex recipes, but I collect only simple and affordable ones. I'm just crazy about the dishes that women cook in remote villages from the hustle and bustle. It is there that you can find a rich experience in preparing the most natural and delicious food. And this is exactly such a recipe - the Armenian homemade bread matnakash.
- flour - 2 kilograms;
- fresh yeast - 60 grams;
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- warm water - 1.5 liters.
Armenian country bread. Step-by-step recipe
- Sift the flour directly into a bowl, mix it with salt, make a groove.
- In the groove from the flour crumble fresh yeast, add a little warm water and mix everything to homogeneity. Gradually adding water, mix the dough.
- The most important condition is to knead the dough for a long time, at least 30 minutes. You should feel how the dough breathes in your hands, and give it to your love and tenderness. Be sure to knead with your soul. If there is no mood, then baking should not be started.
- Top with flour, cover with a towel, wrap it in something warm. And leave for 2-3 hours. The dough should double in size.
- Turn on the oven, let it warm up for now. Meanwhile, divide the dough into 3 parts. And form a kolobok of them, put on a baking sheet, greased with vegetable oil, cover with a towel and let stand for 15 more minutes.
- Oven for this time has sufficiently heated up, it's time to send back the bread.
- Before you put the dough in the oven, slightly flatten it with your hands, as if making a cake.
- Bake at a temperature of 220 ° C for 40-45 minutes.
Let the bread cool and eat healthily. Armenian rural bread will decorate any eating, because it is cooked with love and care for their loved ones. Try also delicious wheat bread and a recipe of real Russian bread. Cook together with "Very tasty"!