Is not it amazing apple jam with cinnamon in the bread maker? But the truth is to say jam is what you need. Moderately rich, does not burn, has an ideal consistency. If you have a bread maker, why not try to cook this wonderful apple jam with cinnamon? Maybe it will be your favorite!
- Apples - 600 grams;
- cinnamon pinch or cinnamon stick;
- sugar - 600 grams;
- lemon 1 piece.
Step-by-step recipe for apple jam with cinnamon
- Peel the apples, peel and chop finely.
- Lemon, too, chop, as finely as possible.
- Combine apples, lemon, cinnamon and sugar. Cook on the stove for about 25 minutes and whip all blender.
- Then pour our resulting mixture into the bread maker and set the confiture mode.
- Be engaged in the affairs while your assistant prepares to you wonderful apple jam.
Apple jam with cinnamon in the breadmaker will be simply magnificent with a pleasant and delicate aroma of cinnamon, and a small lemon sour.
Enjoy your meal.