For many of us, aubergines are a favorite food, I am not an exception, so I propose an original snack of eggplant in Korean. Lovers ostrenkogo appreciate this dish: cooked according to the recipe of all the famous grandmother of Emma. Eggplants in Korean are a very tasty and appetizing appetizer, which is prepared quickly and easily, suitable for both festive and casual table. The taste of the dish is simply unrepeatable, and already from its one flavor just drooling.
- aubergines are young - 1 kilogram;
- sauce soy - one and a half tablespoon;
- salt - one and a half teaspoons;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- vegetable oil - 100 milliliters;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- ground red hot pepper - half teaspoon;
- black ground pepper - half teaspoon.
Appetizer from aubergines in Korean. Step-by-step recipe
- The first step is to prepare the eggplants: they need to be washed, cut the skin and cut into cubes 1.5 cm thick.
- Aubergines I take young: overripe much more bitterness, which can spoil the taste of the dish.
- Cut the eggplant into a separate bowl, salt with one teaspoon of salt, mix well and set aside for twenty minutes.
- To eggplants do not bitter, they must be salted and left for a certain time: they will empty the juice, all bitterness will come out. After this, you can safely continue to prepare aubergines according to the recipe.
- Salted eggplants are best mixed with hands, so that the salt is evenly distributed.
- Prepare the onion: peeled, peeled and cut into strips or semirings.
- Take garlic, clean and grind with a knife, a small grater or garlic.
- Next we take a frying pan with a thick bottom, pour the vegetable oil, heat, pour out the chopped onion and, stirring occasionally, fry the onions until soft.
- While the onion is fried, the eggplants are washed in cold water, thrown back to the colander and squeezed slightly to drain any excess liquid.
- When the extra liquid drains off the eggplants, we put them in a frying pan with onion, and mix everything thoroughly. Fry all ingredients until soft and remove from heat.
- You can add carrots, bulgarian pepper, coriander and sesame to eggplants: all this is a matter of your taste. Eggplants can serve as the basis, and you can add your favorite ingredients to them.
- When eggplants with onions are browned to softness, add soy sauce, red hot pepper, black ground pepper, half a teaspoon of salt and chopped garlic. All products mix very well.
- When all the ingredients are mixed, you need to give them time to cool and brew.
- I try to cook in the evening, and when the dish gets cold, I leave it in the fridge for the night. The longer the vegetables are soaked in the marinade, the more delicious and rich the taste is.
- Before serving, a snack of eggplant can be decorated with greens.
The eggplant appetizer in Korean is ready: it is especially tasty when it is well saturated with marinade, and the fragrance is simply wonderful. This appetizer is an excellent proof that the usual ingredients can be cooked in an original way and give a taste of piquancy. The only nuance of this dish - it must be prepared in advance, so that it is infused. On the site "I love to cook" there are many varieties of dishes from aubergines.