I suggest that you prepare delicious cakes with cottage cheese and greens today. If you looked at the site of my recipes, you already know how I like to cook a variety of flat cakes. By the way, each housewife adds to the preparation of something of their own, and the filling can easily change. Pellets with cottage cheese are fragrant, amazing, incomparably delicious and are baked on a dry frying pan, which is more useful! The recipe for flat cakes on kefir is very convenient for those who prepare such dishes for the first time, besides, you can see the video recipe if you have questions. So, today I'm sharing my recipe, how to cook scraps of chepalgash.
- kefir - 400 milliliters;
- flour - 500 grams;
- salt - 0.75 teaspoons;
- soda - 0.75 teaspoons.
- green onions (in the filling) - 100 grams;
- cottage cheese (in the filling) - 500 grams;
- egg (in the filling) - 1 piece;
- Salt (in the filling) - to taste;
- Pepper (in the filling) - to taste;
- butter (for lubrication) - 70 grams;
- boiling water.
Amazing cakes with cottage cheese and greens. Step-by-step recipe
- Preparation of flat cakes on yogurt begins with the filling. Curd the cheese with a fork so that there are no lumps, otherwise they will not let the cakes roll thin. It is allowed to twist in a meat grinder.
- Now taste salt and pepper, add one egg. Mix should be until the distribution of the latter is evenly distributed.
- Onions are well beforehand, dried with a towel. Cut it very finely and mix it with cottage cheese: the filling is ready. The ingredients are the same for the khechin cakes.
- We divide the curd filling into ten parts, from each roll the ball. We remove while aside.
- Prepare a quick dough. Take warm kefir, mix with soda and immediately add salt. The mixture starts to bubble - this is normal. Soda is thus extinguished.
- Then add a few stages of flour, knead the dough: it turns soft and sticky. Let's leave it, having covered with a cup, that has a little had a rest. By the way, if you do not want to get rubber cakes, then do not knead the dough for a long time.
- After five to ten minutes, the dough, sprinkled with flour, is also divided into ten pieces. As a result, by volume, the dough with the filling turns out to be the same. And when the filling is more than a dough, it's even more delicious.
- All the pieces, dipped in flour and squashed slightly, leave for a while: it will be easier to roll out. Although you can and immediately, because the dough is very soft and correct.
- We make a few cakes. In the middle we put stuffing. Clamp the edges of the dough in the middle, leaving the filling inside without air.
- Pressing your fingers on the flat cake, make it flatter. Remove to the side, we'll do a few more.
- Now take the first cake and, with the help of a rolling pin, gently roll out very thinly. From the center to the edge. Then roll out the edges.
- Shake off the remains of flour, fry in a dry and heated frying pan all cakes: to a ruddy color, a couple of minutes on each side. If the cake swells, then pierce it with a fork. And fry further.
- Lubricated with melted butter: this method is characteristic for hutchins. We stack it together.
- And so that the Chepelgas become softer, we dip them quickly into hot water, then, with a pile, we lubricate with oil. So the oil is consumed less, and the excess flour is washed off. This method is peculiar for Chechen cakes.
The most delicious tortillas on kefir at home are ready. Cakes with cottage cheese in a frying pan are baked instantly. And they turn out delicious, hearty and aromatic: try it by all means. Bon appétit and culinary victories together with me and the site "Very tasty".