Adjika from pepper for the winter is made exclusively of pepper. Without adding carrots, zucchini, apples. Internet pages simply ripple with various recipes for the preparation of Adzhika for the winter. I want to believe that this is the recipe for Adzhika from pepper for the winter will take the first place in your culinary notebook.
- pepper meaty red - 3 kilograms;
- tomato puree - 750-1 kilograms;
- garlic - 250 grams;
- vegetable oil - 250 milliliters;
- parsley - a few twigs;
- sugar, salt and red ground pepper to taste;
- Hot pepper - 1-2 pods to taste.
Adjika from pepper for the winter. Step-by-step recipe
- First we will prepare tomato paste from tomatoes. You can, of course, take the ready, but it is so much tastier, and more natural. Take twice as many tomatoes as you need for a tomato paste, twist them through a meat grinder, add a little salt and sugar. Cook until the desired density is obtained. I will not give exact time, it always turns out differently. Look to make a thick mashed potatoes.
- Garlic clean and pass through a meat grinder.
- Pepper to pass through a meat grinder, if desired, adding pods of hot pepper.
- In the pan pour the vegetable oil, adding to it ground garlic. Let the butter and garlic heat until you hear a light garlic flavor.
- Then add the pepper to the garlic and the oil, stir well and simmer for an hour. Do not forget to stir, to avoid burning.
- Finely chop the parsley, add it to the mass with pepper and pour the tomato paste.
- Add salt and sugar to taste, mix well. Let adzhika boil for another 10-15 minutes.
- Pour the finished adjika on dry sterilized jars.
- You can wrap a blanket until morning.
Adjika from pepper turns out tender, oh-very fragrant and tasty. You can when you cook the rest of Adzhika for bread and bread to smear and eat, it will be a sort of praise for a loved one!
Delicious blanks, cook with "I love to cook"! It is also recommended to prepare a preparation of acute adzhika from tomato for winter and adzhika for the winter from tomatoes.