Apricot "nutella" at home will replace any store "nutella". It turns out nutella very delicate, nutritious, and what flavor ... .It is impossible to resist even an adult, and the kids in general will be delighted.
- Apricots - 2 kg;
- sugar - 2 kilograms;
- butter - 1 packet of 200 grams;
- cocoa - 80 grams.
Step-by-step recipe for apricot nutella
- Apricots are well washed, cut into halves, remove bones.
- Boil the water and blanch the apricots in boiling water for 2 minutes. To do this, we spread the apricots into a colander in the boiling water, hold them there for 2 minutes, then dip it into cold water, for cooling.
- We blanched apricots to make the skin softer and it was easier to grind them.
- Next, you need to rub all the apricots through a sieve, we only need the flesh to make the apricot nutella perfect.
- In the prepared container to lay the grated apricots, add sugar, butter, chopped slices and cocoa.
- Put everything on the fire, bring to a boil and cook over low heat until thick.
- We pack the resulting "nutella" into sterilized jars, cover with capron lids and store in the refrigerator.
But believe me, this delicacy in the refrigerator will not last long. Apricot "nutella" smeared on a bun excellent light, delicious and hearty breakfast for the whole family!
Delicious food to you, and a pleasant appetite!