A quick appetizer of aubergines for the winter is just what will not leave anyone indifferent. Acute it gives garlic and hot pepper. But you know how delicious it is, this acuteness only induces appetite and the desire to eat another portion.
For 6 half liter cans:
- eggplant - 10 pieces of medium size;
- sweet pepper - 10 pods;
- tomatoes - 10 pieces;
- garlic - 10 teeth;
- hot pepper - 2 pods;
- salt - 3 tablespoons;
- sugar - 4 tablespoons;
- vinegar 9% - 80 milliliters;
- vegetable oil - 200 milliliters.
Step-by-step recipe for a quick snack from eggplant for the winter
- Tomatoes, sweet and hot peppers, peel garlic through a meat grinder.
- The resulting mass of pour into a saucepan and put on fire, bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes, at the end add salt, sugar, oil and vinegar.
- When the mixture boils again, dip it into egg-cut eggplants, bring to a boil and boil for 15 minutes.
- After that, spread the eggplants over the sterilized jars.
- Pour the remaining boil again and boil over the jars and immediately roll them.
- Banks turn upside down and wrap up for self-sterilization.
A quick appetizer from eggplants is prepared very quickly and easily, you do not need to exert a lot of effort. In winter, you get a sharp and magnificent dish of eggplant, which does not get bored and does not bother you!