Most recently, I learned to cook wonderful potato pancakes. You will not believe: they liked my family so much that now every weekend I cook them for breakfast. Frankly: it's not at all difficult, since my potato pancakes are made from puree, with the addition of onion and milk. These pancakes made from potatoes are very delicate and delicious.
- potatoes - 3 pieces;
- milk - 250 milliliters;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- eggs - 2-3 pieces;
- garlic - 1 tooth;
- flour - 150 grams;
- vegetable oil - 4 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- a bunch of green onions.
Wonderful potato pancakes. Step-by-step recipe
- We peel the potatoes from the peel, mine and cook until ready. We merge water from it and, while it's still hot, we knead it in puree.
- Milk warm up to hot and pour it into a pot of potatoes.
- Garlic is cleaned and let through the press. We add it to the potato with milk. We mix everything and let it cool for a few minutes.
- In a lightly cooled potato puree, add eggs, salt and sugar. We pour in the vegetable oil, we mix.
- Sifted flour is gradually poured into our future dough.
- The dough is mixed: by consistency it should be thicker than usual pancakes.
- Green onion shall be washed and finely chopped into rings.
- We take a frying pan of small diameter, lubricate it with butter and pour the dough. We distribute it on the whole surface of the pan and fry the pancake on one side.
- When the underside is browned, sprinkle the pancake on top with a chopped onion and turn it over. Fry the other side. It turns out we have such a pancake with a bake. Similarly, fry the rest of the pancakes.
Thin potato pancakes with green onions are ready. We serve them to our beloved family for breakfast, watering sour cream. As you can see: time was spent quite a bit, and everyone was fed on the yummy. We are waiting for you on our site "Very tasty": for new recipes. Come, choose and cook. Enjoy your appetite!