One of the simplest, but the most favorite and popular recipes: very tender cabbage in batter. A crispy crust of golden color, enveloping the tender flesh inside, gives the dish not only a delightful taste, but also makes it very attractive, hearty, beautiful and appetizing. Cabbage in batter looks good with fresh tomatoes, it goes well with leafy salads, it tastes good with Bulgarian pepper, it's incredibly piquant in a company with a carrot in Korean. Whatever one may say: this cabbage is just perfect. Let's cook faster, it's very tasty!
- medium-sized cabbage - 1 piece;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- flour - 3 tablespoons;
- salt - a pinch;
- cheese is hard - 200 grams;
- vegetable oil.
Very tender cabbage in batter. Step-by-step recipe
- First we must boil the cabbage: we need 1 average head. Take the pan, pour the water. When the water boils, we make the fire quieter. We put the head in the water, cover it and cook it on a small fire: until the leaves themselves begin to fall away.
- Tip: to make the leaves easy to go off, before cutting cabbage we cut out a cob.
- In the meantime, as long as the cabbage comes to the right condition, we will prepare the batter.
- Take a deep bowl, break it into four chicken eggs and whisk to a homogeneous mass. Then add flour there (three tablespoons), continue to whisk. Add a pinch of salt, as well as spices to taste.
- Tip: you can add finely chopped fennel to the batter. He, gives a special piquancy: and will decorate a crust of batter.
- When the cabbage is ready, we remove it from the fire and leave it to one side. Open the lid and take turns taking off the cabbage leaves. Put the leaves on the side: let them cool.
- When the leaves of cabbage cool down, cut the hard part with a knife so that you can give it the shape that we need, and the sheet does not turn around.
- Now we need a hard cheese: we will cut it into thin layers.
- After the cheese is cut, each layer is wrapped in a leaf of cabbage and shaped into an envelope.
- Council. In cabbage, you can put any stuffing: sausage, meat, other vegetables. It will be very tasty to put together with the cheese a fresh tomato, cut into rings: one ringlet will be enough in one envelope. The cabbage turns out to be more juicy.
- Take the frying pan, put it on the stove, pour into it one tablespoon of vegetable oil. We wait until the frying pan heats up.
- On a hot frying pan spread cabbage, dropped into a batter, and fry from 2 sides to a ruddy crust.
Also I would like to offer you one more easy recipe: a tender cabbage batter. It is also prepared easily, and without any unnecessary costs. This batter has its own peculiarity: a cheese crust - which drives everyone crazy.
- Take a deep plate and break it into 3 eggs. Add 50 milliliters of fresh milk, whisk well, to get a homogeneous mass.
- Add salt to taste and any other spices that you like.
- Tip: salt put a little bit, because we have a salty cheese.
- Now we need 100 grams of hard cheese. Cheese finely grate on a grater and then add it to the egg mass. We mix everything thoroughly.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of wheat flour and mix: to a homogeneous consistency.
- So we got a gentle and simple dope
Fried cabbage in the batter blends well with a very tasty sauce.
- For the sauce we will take 3 pickled cucumbers, finely chop them into cubes.
- Transfer the cucumbers into the bowl for the blender, there also add 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, a pinch of salt and 2 tablespoons of fat mayonnaise.
- Whisk all until smooth.
- Then add 30 milliliters of cream to this whole mass. We mix everything thoroughly. The sauce is ready: you can serve on the table.
Contrary to the standard and common practice of serving cabbage in a "pure form", think about sauces. This vegetable is perfectly combined with many of them!
The simplest version: mayonnaise - a pearly white droplet on each piece is actually able to make a miracle, giving a special dish a special note. Fantasizing, mix mayonnaise with various additives (garlic, herbs, apple, horseradish, anchovies, gherkins, chili, mustard and dozens of other ingredients), try and look for your ideal. Soy sauce, sour cream with garlic, ketchup, cream, ravigot, tartar, vinaigrette - with cabbage, in my opinion, everything is combined! Sauces with which you can serve vegetables, very much, and it is worth trying all-all-all: and their recipes you will find on our website "I love to cook."