Recipe for those who always do not have enough time: very delicious lazy vareniki from cottage cheese. They quickly prepare, they are very beautiful, incredibly soft and insanely delicate. This recipe will come to the rescue when you need to prepare a quick and hearty breakfast. Vareniki are soft, delicate - and very tasty. Homemade dumplings with cottage cheese preserve the whole benefit of the dairy product and its unique taste.
- 450 grams of cottage cheese;
- 0.3 teaspoon of salt;
- one tablespoon (or to taste) of sugar;
- fresh chicken egg;
- 140-180 grams of flour.
Very tasty lazy vareniki. Step-by-step recipe
- In a deep bowl, drive one fresh chicken egg.
- Add salt and a tablespoon of sugar.
- Council. If you love the messenger, then you can increase the amount of sugar to your taste.
- In a bowl we send cottage cheese of any fat content and mix all the ingredients well.
- Council. The most suitable for lazy vareniki is a soft, moderately fat cottage cheese. Dry and loose cottage cheese should be pre-wiped beforehand, so that the lumps left are left.
- We sift the flour into a bowl.
- We knead the dough first with a spatula in a bowl, and then continue with hands on the table.
- Council. The quantity of flour is adjusted independently: it can be needed as more or less, it all depends on the moisture content of the cottage cheese.
- Ready dough soft, elastic, elastic, slightly sticks to the hands.
- At once we divide the dough into two parts, for convenience.
- From each part roll out the sausage, a diameter of 15-20 millimeters.
- We cut into pieces, which you can immediately boil.
- But I propose vareniki to make not only tasty, but also beautiful: moreover, it is so simple.
- Take a piece of dough and a fork. We put the dough on the fork, press it well with fingers, sprinkled with flour. Then roll the dough from the fork with a roll, fix the end of the roll with the fork. In more detail see how I do it, you can on my video under the recipe.
- Vareniki can be cooked right away, but you can freeze it for future use.
- I'll cook right away. In a saucepan, I pour water, salt and let the water boil.
- In the boiling water I lower the vareniki, I cook until they completely float. I take out a noise or I throw vareniki in a colander.
We serve vareniki from cottage cheese with butter or sour cream, sprinkling with sugar if necessary. A perfect addition to such a breakfast is condensed milk, a sweet creamy cream or chocolate fudge. Very much more recipes with my video you will find on the site "Very tasty". Bon appetit and good mood.