A Sunday dish in my big family is a very delicious beshbarmak. He was always prepared in the family of the husband, when all the children gathered at the mother-in-law (she is a Tatar, and beshbarmak is considered a national dish of the Turkic peoples) at a party. It seemed to unite the family: unusually tasty beef and lamb meat, a large amount of juicy onions and awesome cakes of dough had to be eaten by hands, from the general dish. It's fun, with jokes-jokes (otherwise it just does not work out) - such a feast is remembered for a long time. My mother-in-law taught me to cook this dish and my husband, and already he taught me. Since my family is also big, now delicious beshbarmak is considered a crown dish and we have. And it's perfect, when friends come to visit: a wonderful dish for a friendly feast, believe me. And check)))
- 1,5-2 kilograms of fairly fatty meat (beef + lamb);
- 500 grams of sausage "Kazy";
- 300 grams of smoked horse meat;
- 10 large heads of onions:
- 2-3 bay leaves;
- salt and pepper - to taste.
For the test:
- more than 1 kilogram of flour - approximately, 1.2 kilograms;
- 2 eggs;
- 1 tablespoon of salt;
- broth for kneading dough.
Very tasty beshbarmak. Step-by-step recipe
- We will cook at the stake (ideal for a picnic), but you can cook this dish on the stove, at home. The only difference is that cooked at home beshbarmak will not smell of fire. If you cook at the stake, do not forget to periodically set firewood.
- We light a fire, put a cold cauldron on the fire, lay the meat of beef and lamb, fill it with water so that it covers the meat.
- Solim, add a couple of leaves of Lavra, cover the cauldron with a lid.
- When the meat boils, remove all the foam (the broth should be transparent). We cook for an hour.
- After the meat has left for an hour, take a broth for the dough (try to take from below, low-fat): about half a liter.
- We add water to the original level, lay out a piece of horse meat and sausage (entirely, without cutting into pieces) into the cauldron. We cook for another hour.
- When the broth becomes warm, begin to knead the dough.
- In a bowl, sift flour, make a groove, drive 2 eggs, salt, and start to enter the broth (how much will take the dough). The finished dough is kneaded for about 7 minutes: it should turn out to be more taut than dough for dumplings.
- The ready dough for beshbarmak is rounded, put into a bowl, covered with a lid. Leave the minutes for 20-30 to rest.
- From the finished dough we form a thick sausage, divide it into 7-8 parts (not necessarily the same: it's just easier to roll out). Each part is rounded, and we put it in a bowl, so that the dough does not fade. If you cook at home, you can simply cover with a towel for the duration of work.
- We take the first piece of dough, lay out on the table, dusted with flour, the dough itself is also well sprinkled with flour, and begin to roll into a flat cake. The dough sheet should not shine through, but it should be thinner than we roll out for dumplings.
- We cut the dough into large enough pieces (you can look more closely at the video under the recipe), lay out on a flour-flaked board (you can simply lay a loose surface with white paper and sprinkle with flour). For the time that we will roll out the next portion of the dough, these pieces will dry, and then the following can be freely laid out on them, the dough will not stick together.
- When the meat is ready, do the following.
- Peeled and washed onions cut into half rings, we put them in a separate bowl and pour the most boiled broth of meat. It is better if the onion is completely covered with broth.
- Once again we add water to the meat, salt, bring to a boil, give a little puck.
- We take the meat from the broth and put it aside.
- In the cauldron again add water (it should be very much to prepare the dough), salt, bring to a boil.
- At this time, cut the meat into small portions, lay out on a large dish (you can use a round tray). Kazzy cut into large circles.
- Council. Bones of meat all the same it is better to remove: it will be more convenient to eat.
- After the water in the cauldron boils well, we start to cook the cakes from the dough: divide them into several parts so that they do not stick together during cooking.
- After the joints are welded, we get them using noise (immediately into the colander). We send in the middle of the dish with meat for beshbarmak.
- Council. If you have to add water during cooking, add vegetable oil: so the dough will not stick together.
- We remove the cauldron from the fire, put the pan with the onion. Solim and pepper to taste, bring to a boil, immediately removed from the fire. Broth with onions should not boil.
- Pour the ready-made cakes and meat in a dish with broth and onions
Ready beshbarmak, cooked at home, it is better to serve on a dish in which it can then be warmed up at any moment: as cold meat freezes on the lips. Portion beshbarmak is not laid out: the name of this dish is translated from Turkic as "five fingers" - and they eat it with their hands. Take the dough in your hands, grab the meat and onions, dip them into the broth, and send them to your mouth. Extraordinary extravaganza: it is worth trying once - and beshbarmak becomes a weekend meal, I guarantee. On the site "Very tasty" you can always choose for yourself the recipe of any cuisine of the world.