Fast and delicious dinner for the whole family: very tasty baked mackerel - not only an appetizing, but also a useful dish. Mackerel in foil is incredibly aromatic and juicy, with a subtle citrus flavor: it will appeal even to those who do not particularly like fish. The recipe is actually very simple: all the charm in using garlic, greens and lemons. Fish baked in foil, has a unique taste and aroma: each piece just melts in the mouth.
- 2 freshly frozen mackerels;
- a small bunch of fresh parsley;
- 2 cloves garlic;
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- 4-6 slices of lemon;
- 1-2 tablespoons of lemon;
- Salt and black ground pepper - to taste.
Very tasty baked mackerel. Step-by-step recipe
- Pre-defrost the mackerel, remove the head and fins, remove the insides and black film. Fish well mine and wipe paper towels.
- We rub the prepared carcasses with salt and black pepper.
- Lemon cut into circles, remove the stone, each circle is divided in half.
- We prepare the filling: grind a bunch of parsley, finely cut with garlic knife, add it to a bowl.
- Pour parsley with garlic vegetable oil and lemon juice, stir.
- We start each fish with the dressing.
- On the surface of the mackerel, we make several shallow incisions with a knife. In the pockets formed, we insert slices of lemon.
- We cover the tray with foil, lay out the fish in it. Cover the baking sheet with mackerel with foil.
- Send the fish to bake in the oven, heated to 180 degrees.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, then remove the foil and bake until red.
Baked mackerel mackerel can be served both in cold and hot. In the same way, you can bake a fish in the country or in nature: on the grill. Perfectly combines baked mackerel with boiled or baked potatoes, or grilled vegetables. On my channel there are many more video recipes for fish dishes, and on the site "Very tasty" - their turn-based cooking. Stay with us - and have a nice appetite.