Very simple in cooking, but an unusually tasty omelet came to us from France. A famous Frenchwoman named Pulyar often cooked this dish for visitors to her own hotel. The dish so fond of them that his recipe lodgers began to spread around the world. Of course, it will be appreciated by you and all your household members, and even a beginner in cooking can cook this unusual omelette!
- Egg - 4 pieces;
- Milk is 250 milliliters;
- Greenery for decoration.
Very tasty and healthy omelet in French. Step-by-step recipe
- Separate the proteins from the yolks. In proteins add a pinch of salt and whisk together with a mixer until a thick, thick foam forms. Important! Salt should be added before whipping the proteins, as this will make the process faster and better.
- Yolks salt, whisk with a fork or whisk. Stirring, gradually pour in the milk.
- Heat the frying pan. No oil is added! Pour the yolks there and evenly distribute the spoon in a frying pan.
- When the yolks a little grasp, add whipped proteins on top, distributing them on the surface of the yolks. Do not mix. The fire is made slow.
- After 7-8 minutes we check the readiness. In order to understand whether an omelet is ready or not, touch it with a clean finger. If he did not stick to his hand and sprung a little, the omelette is ready!
- Carefully lay out the omelet on the plate, folding it with the protein side inside. We decorate from above with any greens to your taste and mood.
Omelette in French does not take long in the morning, but it will make your breakfast aristocratic. In addition, it is most useful and ideal for the first meal, as it contains 99 calories per 100 grams. Prepare a tasty and healthy omelet in French, and be charged with energy and joy for the whole day!