Very delicate fish in the dough - this dish is simple and luxurious at the same time. Fish, cooked according to this recipe, is terrificly tasty, aromatic, with a spicy ruddy crust - and just melts in your mouth. Fish in the test can surprise loved ones and guests of honor. To say that it is tasty means to say nothing. Let's cook as soon as possible.
- Hek carcass - 1 piece;
- ground black pepper;
- chicken egg (small size) - 2 pieces;
- sour cream - 2 tablespoons;
- wheat flour - 1,5-2 tablespoons;
Very tender fish in the test. Step-by-step recipe
- To prepare a very delicate fish in the test, we need one carcase of hake.
- Advice: what size to take a hake carcass is at your discretion. It all depends on what portion of the very tender fish in the test you want to cook.
- From the hake carcass we take the backbone and cut it in half (in the end we get two hake fillets).
- The resulting fillet washed, dried with a disposable dish towel and cut into small portions.
- Cut the fish into a small bowl.
- Pieces of fish in a bowl of salt, pepper to taste, and then stir the fish so that the salt and black ground pepper are evenly distributed throughout the fish.
- We leave the fish, let it stay a little and become promarined.
- In this time we will cook the dessert for a very delicate fish. For this we need a small bowl.
- In the prepared container, break two chicken eggs (to prepare a batter for a very tender fish I use eggs of small sizes).
- In the egg we add sour cream, salt, pepper to taste and mix.
- Then add the flour to the beaten egg mass, and once again mix everything well until smooth. The claret must look like a thick sour cream.
- We pour the vegetable oil into the frying pan and send it to the stove.
- Each piece of fish is well dipped in a batter and sent to a heated frying pan.
- Fish in the dough fry from all sides until red.
- We put the prepared fish on a plate, covered with a disposable dish towel, so that excess fat is absorbed.
Terribly delicious fish in the test will become a true decoration of any table. Such a fish will please everyone: from small to large. "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite and good mood.