For those who want to diversify the menu during the Great Lent, I suggest preparing a very tasty dish - vareniki with mushrooms. Delicate, thin, brewed dough in combination with a flavored mushroom filling, flavored with onions is a wonderful dinner. Such vareniki my whole family loves: they can be served cooked immediately to the table, and you can prepare for future use and store in the freezer. Very tasty Ukrainian dish has a wide variety of fillings, one of them is mushroom, be sure to cook right now.
- flour - 2 cups;
- water is hot -250 milliliters;
- salt - to taste;
- vegetable oil -2 tablespoons;
- mushrooms champignons - 600 grams;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- salt - to taste;
- pepper ground black-to taste.
Vareniki with mushrooms. Step-by-step recipe
- We cook the lean dough. In a deep bowl we sift the flour: it is better to take the whole grains. A little podsalivayem and add vegetable oil.
- Fill the dough with boiling water. Hot water will brew starch, which is contained in flour: and this will radically change the entire structure of our test. It becomes viscous, contains more moisture and holds the shape well. First, we knead with a spoon, when the dough cools a little - we knead it with our hands.
- Sprinkle with flour the board or the surface of the table, continue to knead our dough for 5-7 minutes.
- We leave the finished dough so that it "rests".
- We begin to prepare the filling of mushrooms.
- Champignons mine, clean and cut into small cubes.
- Council. Champignons are better to choose elastic, firm, with light color - these are fresh, not stale mushrooms: they should be used for cooking. You can also use for filling to lean dumplings and forest mushrooms: for example, white fungus or Polish, in dried or fresh form. Only previously such mushrooms need to be soaked and must boil in several waters.
- Two bulbs are cleaned and cut into cubes.
- On a well-heated vegetable oil, fry onions: until the state of transparency. Then spread the mushrooms and fry until done. Stuffing filling for dumplings with mushrooms should be dry: otherwise it will be difficult to form in dough. A champignon contains a lot of moisture, so they need to be stoked until the moisture evaporates. Pour out the juice from the mushrooms do not need: because it has the basic taste and smell.
- At the end of the preparation, the mushroom filling for the dumplings should be slightly salted and seasoned with black pepper. Leave until completely cooled.
- Now let's start modeling the vareniki themselves. We divide the dough into several parts, each of them is thinly rolled out, and make cups of the right size with a cup or a glass. The peculiarity of the brewed dough is that it can be rolled very thinly. Therefore, if necessary, you can pour in the flour.
- In the middle of the circles, a teaspoon spreads the stuffing and carefully splashes the edges: so that the filling does not fall out during the boiling process.
- Ready-made dumplings are dipped in well-salted boiling water. We cook on high heat: because dumplings, when ingested, reduce its temperature.
- When we throw dumplings in a saucepan, they need to be carefully prevented: otherwise they will stick. When the dumplings surfaced, they need to boil for a few more minutes. Dumplings are prepared for 7-10 minutes: depending on the size.
- Cooked dumplings with mushroom fillings are pulled out from the pan and poured a little with vegetable oil, so that they do not stick together.
- In a frying pan fry finely chopped onions. When the onion is ready, add vareniki to it and mix well. You can fry a little with the onion.
- As we cook lean vareniki, then fry the onion in lean oil. If you cook not in the post, then you can use cracklings: it will be very satisfying and tasty.
There are many varieties of vareniki prepared in various ways: for example, steamed. And from different dough: for example, on kefir or serum. And how many kinds of various fillings - and not count! More on the preparation of this wonderful Ukrainian dish - vareniki, find out on our website "I love cooking". And let each of your dishes become a masterpiece of cooking.