Now I will tell you how to cook pepper stuffed with two fillings. This is a full dinner, which turns out to be very satisfying, juicy and incredibly tasty. Often I cook such stuffed pepper at home, his family just adores. Ingredients will require quite a lot, since we will make two stuffings: meat and vegetable.
- Bulgarian pepper - 14 pieces.
For vegetable minced meat:
- carrots - 3 pieces;
- onion - 1 piece;
- eggplant - 1 piece;
- tomato - 1 piece;
- salt, pepper, coriander, curry.
For minced meat:
- chicken mince - 800 grams.
- rice boiled - 1 cup;
- onion - 1 piece;
- tomato - 1 piece;
- salt pepper.
- tomato paste - 2-3 tablespoons;
- sour cream - 200 grams;
- salt, pepper, bay leaf.
Two very tasty stuffed peppers. Step-by-step cooking
- We start with the preparation of peppers. Vegetables need to be washed, cut off the tops, cut out the tails from them, so that the lids are added to the vegetable mince. Remove the seeds from the pepper and wash it well.
- Now take 2.5 tablespoons of raw rice and boil in large quantities of water until half-ready. Wait for 5-7 minutes after boiling and remove.
- While the rice for minced meat will be cooked, prepare the vegetables.
- Eggplant finely chop.
- Carrots peel and grate.
- Pepper rings are also finely chopped.
- We clean and grind the onions. When you are cleaning, do not cut the dry tail. First, it is more convenient to cut it - you can hold it, and secondly, with this method of working with onions, you will not have teary eyes.
- If the rice is half ready, fold it into a colander and leave to cool.
- Now let's blanch pepper. To do this, we must put pepper in a strainer or a large colander / ladle and, using a ladle, water the vegetables with freshly boiled water. This is necessary in order to make the pepper softer, forcemeat would be better served, and it was easier for us to stuff it. If you are uncomfortable to water the vegetables, you can simply lower them for 2-3 minutes in boiling water, only do not overdo it, or they will fall apart.
- Now you can finely chop one tomato for vegetable minced meat.
- And grate half a tomato on a large grater in minced meat. Thanks to this vegetable, the stuffing will turn out juicy and tender. Do not discard the remaining peel - put it on the bottom of the pan.
- In the meat mince three on a large grater one onion, add rice, salt, pepper and mix well. It is advisable to beat off lightly so that the consistency becomes denser. Now leave for 10-15 minutes to get the ingredients to grind and mincemeat become one consistency.
- While waiting, prepare the vegetable forcemeat. We take a frying pan, warm it, pour the vegetable oil (about gram 70).
- We put onions in a frying pan, constantly stir for a couple of minutes, until it browns.
- Add the carrots and chopped Bulgarian peppers to the onions.
- And almost immediately add the eggplant. Solim vegetables, so that they let the juice, add a half-spoonful of curry, cover with a lid and stew for 5-7 minutes.
- In the end, add the chopped tomato, black pepper, ground coriander, if you like hops-suneli - also add.
- All mixed, covered with a lid and stewed for a couple of minutes.
- I take two glass containers, you can take any others. Two are needed not to mix up, where the meat, and where the vegetable filling.
- Now begin to stuff the pepper. We put on the bottom of the skin of a tomato, take a spoon and stuff the peppers with minced meat, while it cools down the vegetable. Tamp out to the end, fill all the voids. When the pepper is completely stuffed with minced meat, take a little vegetable and make a "cap" - put a small slide of stewed vegetables on meat. It will turn out much more beautiful and tastier. When minced meat is used, stuff the remaining peppers with stewed vegetables.
- If suddenly the minced meat remains, it is possible to make usual meatballs and put them together with peppers. Add the laurel leaf in both bowls.
- We prepare sauce: mix sour cream with tomato paste (you can take tomato juice or grated tomatoes), salt, add pepper and spices to taste.
- Fill the pepper sauce. If the fill is not enough - add plain water to cover the whole pepper.
- Put dishes with pepper on the stove and stew. Meat pepper - 30-40 minutes, vegetable - 20 minutes.
- Ready-made peppers can be served with a vegetable sliced from tomatoes and cucumbers or with sour-garlic sauce with herbs.
Here is a recipe for two delicious and juicy peppers. Cook with pleasure and please your relatives with delicious meals. Do not forget to visit the site "Very tasty", there are a lot of cool recipes! Bon Appetit!
Photos and videos belong to Irina Belaya