Each hostess wants to diversify the daily menu, bring a zest to their masterpieces, so that every member of the family can enjoy with pleasure every time her creation. A great option for pampering relatives can become squid. Ways for their preparation are varied, but four most simple in preparation, but not less delicious recipes will be considered.
The easiest and affordable option for cooking such a dish can be safely called squid fried with onions. The process itself is uncomplicated and occurs fairly quickly. Even an inexperienced cook will cope with this task.
- slightly more than a kilogram of frozen squid;
- two good large bulbs (it is best to use the red Crimean variety);
- garlic (a pair of denticles);
- a full teaspoon of salt;
- oil for roasting.
- Before you start cooking this dish, you need to deal with freshly frozen squid. To do this, put them in a container (preferably in a basin) and pour boiling water.
- Then immediately add a couple of scoops of cool water, after which you can start cleaning the product. After the completion of the process, they should be thoroughly rinsed again under cold running water.
- After this, the turn of the onion comes. It must be cut into half rings and fried for 5 minutes.
- After that, finely chopped garlic and seafood are added, pre-cut with thin rings.
- All is salted and well-well mixed.
- Next, the dish is covered with a lid and stewed for a couple of more minutes.
Such a simple and simultaneously tasty dish is served as a hot dish or as a salad. Its preparation will take a minimum of time.
Salad from squid
Everyone knows that no holiday, no feast can do without salads. Therefore, before every event, all women are in search of new and unusual recipes. And here's one of them.
- several eggs (pieces 4);
- about 6 squids;
- 2-3 onions (medium size);
- lean oil.
- Prepare a dish of seafood is quite simple and a salad with squid and fried onions is the confirmation. To do this, first defrost the squid, then clean and rinse well with water.
- After being cut in rings and waiting for their time.
- Then cut the onion into medium cubes and fry lightly in oil. Squid (thawed and peeled from the film) is boiled for 2-3 minutes.
- After it has cooled down, cut into strips or rings, as it will.
- Next on the grater rubbing eggs and combine with squid and onions.
- At the end, pepper and salt to taste and, of course, run mayonnaise.
At first glance, it might seem that the dishes from squid are complex and intricate, but this is not so. They are quite fast and tasty. Such unusual recipes of their native people are obliged to indulge every woman.
Calamari fried with mayonnaise
Every person tends to eat right, so often deprives himself of his favorite food. It's clear that dishes on vegetable oil are much more useful than those that are filled with mayonnaise, but sometimes you want to be pampered. In the end, you can prepare homemade mayonnaise, which will be much tastier and more useful store chemistry.
- frozen squid - 5 pieces;
- onion medium - 3 pieces;
- mayonnaise - 1 tube (can be low-fat);
- garlic - 1 clove;
- olive oil - for roasting products.
- To prepare squid fried with onions and mayonnaise, you need to start with the preparation of seafood. For this, the squid is thoroughly washed and cooked for 5 minutes, after which the film is removed.
- Then they cut into small rings. Garlic is very finely chopped and mixed with seafood, let it stand.
- At this time, you should put a pan on the middle fire with olive oil. Finely chopped onion rings fried to a ruddy, beautiful color.
- Further in it squeeze out a tube of mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
- Then, at the end, add boiled squid with garlic and put it under the lid for 10 minutes, pre-salt.
In the preparation of this dish there is nothing difficult. In addition to all it does not require a lot of expensive products (except squid). Thanks to mayonnaise fried squids are obtained with an unusually delicate taste. One can not doubt that all guests who try this dish will ask the hostess for a prescription for his preparation.
Fried calamari в сметанном соусе
For those people who do not represent their lives without seafood, this recipe will become just a find of the century. Everything is pretty simple and quickly prepared, and the result is an incredibly soft, mild taste.
- freshly frozen squid - 0.5 kg;
- several small bulbs;
- about 1 cup of sour cream (preferably greasy);
- oil for frying (it is better to use olive oil);
- fresh dill.
- First we prepare calamari. They need to be washed, cleaned and boiled for a couple of minutes. It should be remembered that such a seafood, if cooked for more than 5 minutes, can become very tough. Therefore, you need to be careful.
- Further, after their cooling, it will be necessary to cut small slices. After this you can proceed to the bow. It is best to cut into half rings and fry in olive oil.
- Then you need to pour the finely chopped squid and add the spices and salt to your liking. Then sour cream is poured out and then finely chopped dill is added. Dish stew for another 10 minutes under the lid.
In order to squids turned soft and gentle, it is important not to digest them (2-3 minutes is enough). Also important is the quality and taste of sour cream, so in this matter it is better to be more selective. After the hostess tries this dish, you can not doubt that the most favorite for her will be this recipe - squid fried with onion and sour cream.
"I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the recipe for squid in batter and stuffed squid on the grill.