I really love to cook pancakes. My favorite - thin pancakes on a manga. They are much tastier, thinner, more elastic, more fragrant than usual. And stuffing in them you can put any. So today I will reveal the secret of how to make the finest pancakes on a manga, from which everyone is going crazy: both adults and children. And the filling we will also prepare - tasty, juicy, mushroom.
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- milk - 550 milliliters;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- salt - ½ teaspoon;
- semolina - 230 grams.
- champignons - 300 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- sour cream - 2 tablespoons;
- butter - 15 grams;
- grated cheese - 40 grams;
- salt - ¼ teaspoon;
- dry garlic - ¼ teaspoon;
- black ground pepper - ¼ teaspoon.
Thin pancakes on a manga. Step-by-step cooking
- Take a large container and break it into three eggs.
- Beat well whisk.
- Without stopping to beat the eggs, pour in 250 milliliters of milk. And stir.
- Add sugar, mix.
- Now you need to pour in a bowl of salt and mix well.
- Add mango, bring to a uniform consistency and leave for 15 minutes.
- At this time, prepare the filling. Take mushrooms, onions and cut into small pieces.
- We put a frying pan on the fire, pour a little vegetable oil and fry the onion until it is transparent.
- When the onion is ready - add mushrooms to it and simmer for 10 minutes.
- We'll do pancakes. Once more, mix the liquid in the container and pour in 350 milliliters of milk. Stirring.
- Now it is necessary to pour the liquid for the pancake dough into the blender and mix it even in it to make it all the same consistency. The dough is ready.
- After 10 minutes after extinguishing the vegetables, add sour cream to the pan, mix and leave to stew for another 5 minutes.
- Take the pancake, put the heat up, pour the vegetable oil, so that the pancakes are not stuck.
- Pour the dough into the frying pan just a little, so that the pancake turned out to be very thin. Drain the excess dough back into the container.
- Fry until they blush on both sides.
- Repeat the process with the whole test.
- Finished pancakes cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add butter to the mushrooms, stir the cheese.
- Add salt, pour dry garlic and pepper. The filling is ready.
- We can stuff it. We put pancake on a dish or dostochku, on the edge we put about one or two tablespoons of the filling and turn off the envelope.
- Wrap all the pancakes so.
- Now put the pancakes in the baking dish. It is possible in several layers, only grease each with butter. And send to the oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Serve pancakes with sour cream - so it will be even tastier.
Here we have such wonderful elastic pancakes. And flour is not needed. Rather, call the whole family, and a pleasant appetite! Look at the site "Very tasty", we still have a lot of great recipes!