The name itself already says that it will be something magnificent. The most delicious dish of the Royal Crown will bring many benefits to our body and is quite simple in cooking. Meat is literally transformed, and feed will smash everyone on the spot!
- Pork loin for 7-8 ribs - 2 pieces;
- a pair of chicken eggs;
- a bunch of fresh parsley;
- semolina - 70 grams;
- two onions
- a couple of potatoes;
- Provencal herbs - 1 teaspoon;
- salt to taste;
- mustard - 0.5 teaspoon;
- a teaspoon of black ground pepper;
- Butter - 2 tablespoons.
The Royal Crown. Step-by-step recipe
- We peel the potatoes and cut them into thin rings.
- The edges must be the same in size. Cut all the hanging pieces of meat so that the ends and bones are bare. The second pork loin is prepared in the same way.
- We rub the meat with salt and pepper, mustard and leave for 30 minutes to mute.
- Then we add two pieces of meat in the form of a crown, with the ribs outward, so that there is a flesh inside. We fasten the ribs from both sides of the dish with a culinary thread.
- We pass through the meat grinder cutting meat, onions, carrots and all we put out a little on a small fire. Then add parsley, eggs, mango and spices to taste. Mix well. The filling is ready.
- The pan for baking is lubricated with oil, put the crown, half the stuffing in the middle of the way, potatoes, and then the rest of the stuffing.
- Preheat the oven to 170. The time for baking is about 2.5 hours. Bake until the meat is ready.
- When serving, you can make garlic sauce for meat, it will only enhance the taste. The sauce is prepared in this way: in the bowl of the blender we put garlic, a little olive oil, milk and salt to taste. All whisk until thick. Very elementary. The additive to the royal dish is ready.
When you serve Tsar's Crown to the festive table, everyone is just gasping with delight. Its originality is simply magnificent, and the taste is unique. Your culinary skills will be appreciated perfectly. When you serve, you can decorate with fresh herbs. The meat of this dish just melts in the mouth. See for yourself. Successful cooking. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to cook incredibly hot chashushuli and beef stroganoff with champignons.