We offer 2 simple recipes for casseroles: simply banana and curd-banana. A lovely couple to a delicious tea or a glass of warm milk. A delicious and aromatic dish thanks to its composition can well back up at the beginning of a difficult day and cheer up. Also good for evening gatherings for a cup of fragrant tea - the casserole will be appreciated not only by adults, but also by the smallest gourmets. Such baking is perfect for athletes, as it is nutritious enough and does not contain harmful ingredients.
Cottage cheese and banana casserole. Ingredients:
- Curd cheese 500 gr.
- Eggs 2 pcs.
- Semolina 2 tablespoons
- Sugar 50 g.
- Vanilla sugar 10 gr.
- Cream 50 ml.
- Raisins 50 gr.
- Bananas 2 pcs.
Cottage cheese casserole. The recipe for the steps:
- Make raisins juicier, bay for 15 minutes with steep boiling water
- Peel bananas from the peel, break them into small pieces
- Mash with a fork or tolkushka
- Add to the curd vanillin, sugar, semolina (with her cottage cheese retains its shape longer) and eggs. Mix everything in a blender.
- Send the curd mass to banana puree, add raisins, and let's drain the water beforehand
- Pour the entire curd-banana mass into a baking dish. The form is preliminarily covered with permeate paper.
- Top with sour cream or egg white
- We send the curd-banana mass to the oven for 45-50 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Before serving, you can decorate with seasonal fruits or berries.
The consistency of this curd casserole is similar to air pudding. It is good both in warm and cold.
Video provided by the channel "Culinary World"
Ingredients for banana casserole:
- 2 banana;
- 2 packs of bread;
- 100 grams of coconut milk;
- 1 tablespoon of stevia;
- 1/4 of lime;
- 1 tablespoon corn or coconut oil;
- 5 grams of dry ginger;
- 30 grams of butter;
- 30 grams of coconut chips;
- 2 grams of vanillin.
Banana casserole. The recipe for the steps:
- Bananas are mine, clean and cut along, then divide each half into two parts.
- Bananas are dressed in vegetable oil.
- Stevia, vanillin, ginger and coconut milk are mixed and heated until the ingredients in the milk are completely dissolved.
- In the milk mixture, add lime and remove it from the fire.
- Cooled coconut milk, water the broken bread into slices.
- Bananas are greased with butter.
- Prepared the parts put in a baking dish, alternating layers in the following sequence: bread - bananas - bread.
- Sprinkle the casserole with coconut chips and serve it to the table.
This casserole is served in any form and stored in the refrigerator for 3 days. A great option for a diet tea. Kids love this delicacy and will not leave you alone unless you cook this dish again and again. Try to cook this wonderful casserole, the simplicity of the recipe and the unique delicate taste of the dish will please you.
The culinary portal "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try a banana roll and a quick banana cake.