Dear friends, I want to introduce you to the recipe of delicious home-made boiled pork. Cold boiled pork is very delicate and juicy. A beautiful decoration for any festive table and not only. You can prepare it on weekdays and eat instead of sausage or serve as a snack.
- pork - 2 kg;
- bay leaf - 4 pieces;
- mustard - 100 grams;
- pepper peas - 10 pieces;
- salt - to taste;
- red pepper - half a teaspoon;
- a mixture of Provencal herbs - 1 tablespoon;
- garlic - 5 denticles;
- olive oil - 50 milliliters.
Cold boiled pork is home-style. Step-by-step recipe
To make a boiled pork well choose meat. If the meat is stale, the boiled pork will turn out to be stiff and not juicy. I usually buy a pig's neck. If you do not eat pork, then you can use the calf meat. To make a boiled pork from a calf, wrap it with lard, otherwise the meat will turn out to be dry.
We'll cook with you a pork ham from a pig's neck. The sheath itself is a rather fatty and juicy part.
So, let's start cooking.
- In the pot, pour water and add a laurel, bell pepper, a mixture of Provencal herbs and salt to taste.
- When the water boils, turn off the gas and wait for the water to cool down to room temperature.
- Ready broth pour the meat and put in the fridge for 2 days.
- After two days we take the meat out of the brine and put it on a pre-prepared foil.
- In a plate mix black, red pepper, olive oil, salt, mustard and garlic, squeezed through garlic.
- Abundantly rubbing all seasonings. We also make a groove in the meat with a knife and add the seasonings inside.
- We wrap the meat and put it in the oven for two and a half hours.
- We bake at a temperature of 200 degrees.
Bon Appetit! Ready cold boiled pork chilled and cut into thin layers. Spread on a plate and decorate any festive table. With love and care for you and your family - "I love cooking". And pay attention to the preparation of home-made sausages and home-made sausages in foil.