Literally yesterday I tried the most juicy lub-kebab in my life. So delicious, soaked in the smell of smoke (after all, he was preparing on the grill), fragrant: thanks to spices and greens. In general, I will honestly say: for a long time I asked the owners to share a recipe for such a delicious kebab lyulya. They certainly resisted, but in the end, the most cherished recipe was in my hands. And I, in turn, share the recipe for cooking lyulya-kebab with you.
- minced meat - 1 kilogram;
- fat - 150 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- salt - to taste;
- cilantro - to taste;
- black ground pepper - to taste.
The most juicy lub-kebab. Step-by-step recipe
- To make minced meat, we take meat: it can be lamb, beef or chicken - in principle, which you go. It will be very tasty if you mix several kinds of meat. In no event, for the preparation of lyulya-kebab, do not take frozen meat - it must necessarily be fresh. We wash it, well it with a napkin, we dry it. Cut all the veins and films, twist through the meat grinder. Grid for grinder is best used with a large grate: then minced meat will be the ideal size.
- Salo (if you have a slice with a skin, then it must be cut off) cut into small pieces and, like meat, turn through a meat grinder. You can not do without fat. Pieces of fat are the gluing material between minced meat and onions, do not allow it to crumble.
- Onion peeled, peeled, dried, cut into strips.
- Cilantro is necessarily mine and chop finely. I will use the frozen kebab for cooking kebab: such greens are also perfect for preparing a juicy dish.
- Now we take a large bowl, and mix in it all the products we prepared: minced meat, lard, onions and coriander. We add salt and necessarily black ground pepper: without them you can not. Here, in principle, and all the components of the components. You can, of course, add some other spices, but do not overdo it. This dish does not like a large set of herbs, it is best to stop on black pepper and cilantro.
- To lylya-kebab turned juicy, it should be well discouraged. This is done very easily. Take with both hands minced meat, try to grab the whole, raise it and quickly put it back, into a bowl. As though throwing it. So do it several times, then mix it. Again, several times beat off: the entire procedure is repeated several times.
- When the stuffing is well repulsed, remove it for several hours in the refrigerator. After the forcemeat has cooled, pinch off a piece the size of a large cutlet, like your fist. Before this, you must moisten your hands with water: then the minced meat will not stick to your hands. And in winter, hands should be moistened with warm water, and in summer, on the contrary - with cold water.
- Prepared cutlet string on the skewer. Do this carefully, all the while smoothing the mince over the surface. When the meat is distributed throughout the skewer, be sure to check that the layers are uniform from all sides. Tip: for mincemeat to hold well on the skewers, they need to take a large diameter: on thin it will hold bad and, during frying at the stake, just fall off.
- The rest of the minced meat is spread over the remaining skewers: do not forget to dip your hands in cold water. From our portion of products, six identical skewers were obtained.
- Lula-kebab is fried on the grill. Therefore, you must first build a fire, let the charcoal burn and install the skewer on the brazier. To lyulya-kebab not burned, and the more not left to be moist, it should be turned over: preferably, every 30 seconds. Literally in a few minutes you will feel the aroma of fried meat on the fire. The frying of such a yummy takes about 12 minutes. But all, of course, depends on the heat of the fire and the thickness of minced meat on the skewers.
- When the lub-kebab is completely bruised from all sides and when pierced it will give off clear juice - it is ready.
All that remains for us is to immediately serve the lub-kebab to the table, until it has cooled down. Serve it with herbs and the sauce that you most like. By the way, tomato sauce is ideal for lyly-kebab: especially, it is acutely sweet taste. And do not forget about the white fresh bread: it fits perfectly with the fried meat at the stake. I hope that you liked the simple cooking recipe for kebab. Do not forget about our site "Very tasty": because there are still a lot of different recipes for delicious food on it. Bon Appetit!