The most delicious snack of eggplant "Mushrooms" - an unusual dish of eggplant, which tastes like pickled ceps. Spicy dish of marinated aubergines will look great on everyday and festive table. Lovers of the original dishes from vegetables, I suggest taking this wonderful recipe for a note. Very aromatic aubergines with a rich mushroom taste like absolutely everyone who tried them. And not everyone immediately understands that these are not mushrooms, but vegetables.
- one kilogram of aubergines;
- half a head of garlic;
- 150 grams of parsley or dill;
- 70 milliliters of vegetable oil;
- 70 milliliters of 6% vinegar;
- 1 tablespoon of salt;
- 1 tablespoon without sugar cane;
- 1 liter of water.
The most delicious appetizer from eggplants "Mushrooms". Step-by-step recipe
- In the pot, pour the water and put the fire to make it boil.
- Eggplant, remove the tails and cut into cubes with a side of about 2 centimeters (do not remove from the peel).
- The water boiled, add salt, sugar and vinegar (according to the recipe).
- All mixed and spread in a pan with boiling water aubergines.
- After boiling eggplant cook for 5 minutes under the closed lid. Periodically stirring, to uniformly digesting vegetables.
- Ready eggplant is thrown into a colander, leaving it to cool.
- Parsley (or dill) is very finely chopped and piled in deep dishes.
- Half the head of garlic is divided into denticles, cleaned, crushed finely with a knife or let through the press.
- Put the garlic in a bowl with greens, pour with vegetable oil and mix.
- Warm eggplants are placed in a bowl with greens and garlic.
- We mix everything very carefully, so that the eggplants remain intact.
- We leave for several hours on the table, until the cooling is complete.
- We remove the appetizer from the eggplant for 5-6 hours in the refrigerator to brew well.
We serve a pickle of marinated aubergines for any side dish, but they are most delicious with potatoes. The eggplant season is coming: to enjoy delicious dishes from this vegetable, use the recipes from our site "Very tasty". Bon Appetit.