Do you like fast food? I bring to your attention an excellent recipe: the most delicious liver in Turkish. A stunning dish from the chicken liver has become not so long ago one of the most sought-after in my family. Who would have thought that in a matter of minutes you can cook an amazingly delicious dinner at home. The liver turns out insanely delicate, the potato entering into this dish perfectly copes with the role of "garnish", fragrant fresh greens kindles appetite. I can still praise the liver for a long time in Turkish, but, nevertheless, I really want you to cook it in your kitchen.
- vegetable oil - about 300 grams;
- potatoes - 500 grams;
- chicken liver - 500 grams;
- wheat flour BC - 100 grams;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon (in flour);
- sweet pepper - 4 pieces;
- black pepper, red pepper (pool biber), salt - 0.25 teaspoon each (season the finished dish);
- bow - one head;
- dill - one medium bunch;
The most delicious liver is in Turkish. Step-by-step recipe
- The very first thing we need to do is prepare potatoes. It needs to be washed and peeled. Then cut into small cubes and transfer to a bowl.
- We take a deep frying pan. We pour sunflower oil: about 300 grams. We put it on the stove and heat it on medium heat. We cut the cut potatoes into preheated vegetable oil. Fry from all sides until completely ready. Potatoes we should get ruddy, with a golden crust. Potatoes do not need to season with anything, and we can salt it a little later.
- Then, using noise, we remove the finished chips in a separate bowl. Vegetable oil is not poured, on it we will fry chicken liver in breading.
- We prepare the breading. In a slightly deep bowl, pour the flour and half a teaspoon of salt. Mix everything to make the salt more or less evenly distributed.
- Chicken liver should be rinsed under running water, remove connective tissue and, if necessary, cut off any excess. If the pieces of liver are large, you can also cut them into two parts. See that they are all more or less the same.
- After this, flip the liver into a colander and leave it on for a while to allow the glasses to excess fluid. Then, each piece of liver should be rolled in flour (zapranirovat). Just do not pan the entire liver at once, do it in small portions.
- Fry it in the same oil in which our potatoes were roasted. Remember that the chicken liver does not need a lot of time to get to the ready. Depending on the size of the piece, it will take you 2-3 minutes on each side.
- After the first portion of the liver is prepared, transfer it to a separate bowl and begin to fry the next. And so on until the last piece of liver.
- At the end of this process, very carefully filter through the sieve or gauze the remaining sunflower oil. And we return it to the frying pan back.
- Now let's proceed to the preparation of sweet pepper (Bulgarian). Of course, mine it. We make a not very deep incision around the cap of pepper and we pull out the inner part of the root, where all the seeds are. Then we transfer it to a cutting board and cut it into medium brusochki.
- Preheat the frying pan and fry the pepper until cooked. Also we transfer it to a separate bowl.
- Also we will prepare onions. We cut it with the most usual half rings.
- A bunch of fresh dill is washed under running water, shaken from excess liquid and soaked with a paper towel. Then cut it into small pieces and put it into a separate bowl.
- Now we need to choose a wide dish, which should fit all the prepared ingredients.
- Let's start with the chicken liver. We put it in the center, along the whole dish.
- We put the fried potatoes around the liver. Distribute all the potatoes evenly.
- Now take the prepared spices: salt, red pepper and black ¼ teaspoon. Sprinkle the fried potatoes with the liver.
- Then on the liver spread, spreading throughout the dish, dill.
- From above on it we spread roasted sweet pepper and on top of pepper - half-rings of onions. The dish is ready to serve.
I am sure that so original cooked liver in Turkish will surprise not only you. The dish looks very festive and gorgeous. It is without extra words - delicious. It is desirable to serve it warmly. Cook with love and good mood. The site team is very tasty! We wish you a pleasant appetite!