I recommend you to cook the best velvet pancakes. There are a lot of good recipes for pancakes: lush, lacy, thin, sweet, salty. Each hostess prepares this dish based on her taste preferences. My home loves the pancakes, cooked according to this recipe. Pancakes are obtained fragrant, delicate and amazingly delicate: just melting in the mouth.
- 1 glass of water (boiling water);
- one and a half glasses of flour;
- 3 eggs;
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil;
- 3 tablespoons of sugar;
- 2 cups of milk;
- half a teaspoon of salt (or to taste).
The best velvet pancakes. Step-by-step recipe
- In a comfortable dish, drive the eggs and beat whisk until smooth.
- To the eggs, add sugar, salt and a glass of milk, all mixed until smooth.
- For this recipe I use milk 2.5% fat, but you can do for your taste.
- To a homogeneous mass add a few meals flour and mix.
- Council. Before adding flour, it must necessarily be sifted into a separate bowl through a sieve, so that it does not have lumps, it is enriched with oxygen and more easily interfered with the dough. I use wheat flour of the highest grade.
- Then add a second glass of milk and vegetable oil, again stir everything.
- Next, add a glass of boiling water, while mixing all the ingredients with a halo.
- Council. All liquid ingredients and flour should be measured with the same glass.
- If you like vanilla sugar, cinnamon, then you can add to your taste - this will make the dish more flavorful.
- We use a vegetable oil to lubricate the frying pan (this can be done with a brush).
- To fry pancakes is necessary on a heated frying pan.
- With the help of a ladle pour the dough into the pan and fry from both sides until it turns brown.
- I use the potholder to take the frying pan, slightly tilt it on myself, pour the dough on the edge and distribute the liquid dough evenly over the whole surface of the frying pan in rapid circular motions.
- Before pouring a new pancake into a frying pan, I mix the dough with a ladle so that it has the same consistency.
- Council. Pancakes are fried very quickly, you need to adjust the fire and make sure that they do not burn out.
- Ready pancakes can be lubricated with butter and stacked on top of each other with a puff.
The best velvet pancakes are ready: you will be surprised that it will not be difficult at all to cook such stunned pancakes at home. Pancakes can be served with sour cream, jam, honey, jam or wrap any stuffing in them. On the site "Very tasty" you can find other, no less interesting and original, recipes for pancakes. Bon appetit - and cook with pleasure.