I always wanted to learn how to cook thin pancakes with milk. During cooking, you come across different recipes, but I realized that it's very important to choose the right ingredients and their proportions. Together with "I love to cook" I want to share a recipe for the finest thin pancakes in milk that I tried.
- milk - 500 milliliters;
- egg yolks - 3 pieces;
- flour - 1,5 glasses;
- melted margarine (butter) - 3 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1-2 tablespoons (depending on sweet or savory pancakes);
- salt - pinch.
The best thin pancakes on milk. Step-by-step recipe
- Yolks pound with sugar, add salt, melted margarine (it gives tenderness to pancakes).
- Alternating we add flour and milk, we knead the dough (like liquid sour cream).
- Leave the dough for 30 minutes.
- Before baking the first pancake, a little oiling the frying pan, after I do not lubricate, enough of the fat that is in the dough.
- Bake thin pancakes from two sides to a ruddy color.
Pancakes in milk are soft, tender. The main secret is that no proteins are added here, which impart a density. Used margarine or butter, it gives a creamy taste and softness to the dough. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try 2 more wonderful recipes: super thin pancakes and laced crêpes.