I've tried a lot of dishes from fish in the oven, but I have never tasted such delicious fish. The fish according to this recipe is so delicious and tender that you just lick your fingers - it's without exaggeration the best recipe for fish in the oven! Try it, and you'll definitely like it.
- fish fillet - 1 kilogram;
- tomatoes - half a kilogram;
- cheese - 300 grams;
- garlic - 4 cloves;
- mayonnaise - 350 grams;
- lemon - 1 piece;
- parsley - 4 branches;
- butter - 30 grams;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Fish in the oven. Step-by-step recipe
- First, wash the fish fillets. You can choose fish fillets for your taste, which fish you like best, and you can cook.
- We spread the fillet on a paper towel and lightly dry it.
- Solim, pepper our fillets. Take the lemon, cut it in half and squeeze out the juice from one half of the lemon immediately to the fish.
- Cut the greens as small as possible.
- Cheese three on a fine grater.
- Garlic is cleaned, squeezed through garlic.
- My tomatoes and cut into thin kruglyashkami.
- Mix mayonnaise, half of cheese, garlic and greens.
- We pre-grease the baking tray with butter and lay our fillets on it. On top of the fillet lay a mixture of mayonnaise, cheese, garlic and greens.
- From above put a slice of tomato and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 45 minutes at 180 degrees.
Our baked fish is ready! Boldly take this recipe of fish in the oven for armament, do not regret it! "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! Try also the 3 best recipes for fish cooked in the oven, or the TOP-6 fish dishes.