Do you know how to make the most delicious kebab? The best marinated shish kebab is obtained on mineral water. That's right: thanks to gas bubbles, spices penetrate deeper into the fibers of meat, not overdrying it. Plus, water does not affect the real taste of pork, like vinegar or wine, so the shish kebab turns out to be incredibly tasty, soft, with flowing juice and the aroma of spices. I will tell you how to pickle meat for shish kebab with mineral water so that you and your guests enjoy a wonderful picnic.
- Pork neck - 1,8 kg;
- 3 medium bulbs;
- Bay leaf;
- mineral water (take a little more, as it still needs to water the meat when frying);
- mixture of peppers;
- seasoning to meat.
The best pickled shish kebab. Step-by-step recipe
- Before you cook a shish kebab, you should wash the meat well under running water. Then we dry it with a kitchen towel. We take a knife for cutting and cut off all the excess veins and bones: if there are any.
- Cut the fillets into pieces, about 5 centimeters in size. After we pour them into a deep container.
- We clean the onion and cut it with a knife with rings, pour it over the meat.
- Meat salt, pepper, add the seasoning and mix everything carefully with your hands.
- Take the mineral water and fill all the ingredients in such a way that they are completely submerged. We put shish kebab on mineral water for about 15 hours.
- After the necessary time has passed, we take out the shish kebab on the mineral water, drain all the liquid. Then we take the skewer and string the pieces of pork on it: it's best to place them at a short distance, alternating with the onion rings.
- Now only remains, how to cook on a brazier or on a fire a juicy and soft shish kebab: at home or on the nature.
I want to share with you some more tasty ways how quickly to marinate a shish kebab on soda.
- The first recipe for marinade for shish kebab: cut the pork into medium pieces (about 5 centimeters), squeeze the juice out of several lemons, turn the onions into rings, add salt and spices, mix well and pour completely with mineral water. After 12 hours, the shish kebab is ready.
- You can also use vegetable oil. That, we marinate meat in mineral water with onions and spices. After the pork has stayed for 12 hours, drain the water and top up the oil, mix it, pour it on the skewers and fry.
Tips for the most delicious recipe for shish kebab.
- The advantage of mineral water over wine and vinegar is that it does not change the taste of meat, but thanks to the bubbles it penetrates all the fibers: thanks to this, the shish kebab becomes soft and juicy.
- It is best for a recipe for shish kebab from pork to use water medium- or strongly carbonated. Do not buy sodium or potassium water for the marinade, as well as flavored or with the presence of perfume.
- For a delicious shish kebab on this marinade, it is best to use a pork neck: after all, it contains more fatty layers. If you even slightly overdo the fillets, it will still remain juicy.
Such an easy-to-prepare and incredibly tasty shish kebab, pickled in mineral water, will present you a real spring mood during the picnic season. Juicy, fragrant and appetizing meat can not leave anyone indifferent. Try and you: I'm sure you will like it very much, because such a pickle is much more useful for health. A lot of great recipes are waiting for you on the site "Very tasty".