These delicate pancakes with stuffing will win hearts and stomachs of all who try them. And the simplicity of cooking will please even the absolute beginner in cooking. The recipe for custard pancakes on milk with boiling water is an absolutely sure-fire version of the test without lumps. Pancakes are airy with holes, and juicy fragrant filling from the liver perfectly complements them!
- milk - 1 glass;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoonful;
- soda (slaked with vinegar) - 0.5 teaspoonful;
- a glass of boiling water;
- flour - 200 grams;
- starch - 3 tablespoons.
- liver - 300 grams;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- onion - 1 piece.
Tender pancakes stuffed. Step-by-step recipe
- Eggs beat with sugar, add milk, soda, slaked vinegar, salt, flour and starch. And then a thin trickle pour a glass of boiling water, stirring constantly. Allow the dough to stand for 15-20 minutes.
- Fry in a heated frying pan, smeared with butter or vegetable oil, on both sides.
- Prepare the filling: the liver is washed, cleaned of a possible film. Peel the onions and carrots. Cut the onion finely, grate the carrots, fry the onion first, then add the carrots, fry together for several minutes and add the finely chopped liver and fry all together until cooked.
- Eggs potions.
- Fill the filling, grind it with an immersion blender or pass through a meat grinder, add the grated eggs and wrap it in pancakes, greasing the edges of the pancake with egg yolk for better bonding.
- Before frying, grease pancakes with whipped yolks, this will add extra flavor and color
- Fry the pancakes in butter on both sides.
Serve to the table with custard pancakes stuffed with liver and sour cream or sauce. Tasty, lick your fingers! "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite!