My relatives are simply delighted when they see on the table the stunned fried sausages of Chevapchich in bacon. What is Chevaptici? Serbian sausages from minced meat: incredibly fragrant and tender. And the taste can not be expressed in words! Preparation of the Chevapchich does not require any special skills and efforts. Juicy fried sausages in bacon will pleasantly surprise you with their taste. Chevapchichi looks very appetizing on the table and causes a desire to try them. Let's cook!
- forcemeat (assorted) - 500 grams;
- mixture of ground peppers to taste;
- onion - 1 piece;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- bacon in sliced - 200 grams.
Awesome fried sausage Chevapchich in bacon. Step-by-step recipe
- One bulb for kevapchichi is peeled from the husks, it is good for me and we cut it large.
- Three cloves of garlic are also cleaned and washed.
- Minced meat once again through a meat grinder with onions and garlic.
- The ready stuffing is beaten several times, so that the Serbian sausages keep the shape well, because there are no binding products in the stuffing.
- Mince for Chevapchich we transfer to a bowl, add spices, salt to taste and mix everything thoroughly.
- Chewapchich sausages are conveniently made with a plastic bottle.
- Cut the bottom of the bottle, stuffing in a bottle and letting it through the neck. We form sausages 8-10 centimeters long.
- Obtained sausages wrapped in strips of bacon oblique.
- Advice: chevapchichi can be frozen and fried at a convenient time.
- We'll cook the awesome sausages in a frying pan.
- Pour the vegetable oil on the frying pan and send it to the stove.
- We spread the chevaccians in bacon to a frying pan and fry the sausages from all sides (I cook on a small fire so that the Chevaptchis are well roasted).
- Advice: it is very tasty, if chevapchichi fry on charcoal grill or grill.
Seductively mouth-watering fried sausages are very good to serve on the table with fresh vegetables. As you have already seen, this dish is prepared very simply. And following our step-by-step recipe, the awesome chevapchichs turn out super even for beginners in cooking. "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite and a good time in the circle of relatives and friends.