The "I Love to Cook" team wants to share with you the secrets of how to make stuffed squid in a creamy sauce in the oven so that they turn out juicy, fragrant and tender at the same time. A dish for all 100! It is impossible not to fall in love! Try it and you will not regret it!
- Squid carcass - 4 pieces;
- champignons - 300 grams;
- Tomatoes - 2 pieces;
- cheese is hard - 180 grams;
- a pinch of salt and pepper;
- olive oil - 2-3 tablespoons;
- cream - 80 grams.
Stuffed squid in creamy sauce. Step-by-step recipe
- Finely chop the mushrooms and fry until done.
- Cut the tomatoes into cubes and add them to the frying pan to the mushrooms.
- Grate the cheese on the grater.
- Mix all the ingredients for the filling (cheese with mushrooms and tomatoes) when the mushrooms cool down a little. Salt and pepper. Leave some cheese.
- Squid stuff with minced meat. It is better to fasten it with a toothpick to maintain maximum juiciness.
- Lubricate with cream, place in baking dish, sprinkle with left cheese.
- Bake at a temperature of 170 ° C, 20-25 minutes.
Now you know what to stuff the squid on a festive table, the feed and taste will be liked by all. And to cook them is quite simple! Check out our video recipe!
Bon Appetit! Cook together with "I love to cook", everything is delicious! Next time, be sure to try stuffed squid "Pigs" or squid, fried with onion and sour cream!