An incredibly simple and quick way to make a shish kebab from the chicken hearts of the house in the oven. I often cook such a treat for the holidays, and guests scatter it in an instant. The shish kebab on the skewer looks very original and festive, and at a price - it's a very budget variant of the dish.
- chicken hearts - 500-600 grams;
- honey - 1 tablespoon;
- ketchup - 2 tablespoons;
- soy sauce - 3 tablespoons; (optional)
- vinegar 9% - 1 teaspoon;
- salt, pepper, spices - to taste (from spices I add a little curry).
Shish kebab from chicken hearts - it's easy! Step-by-step recipe
- We prepare marinade: mix ketchup, honey, vinegar, soy sauce, spices. I also tried to do without soy sauce, it also turns out very tasty. For a larger marinade without soy sauce, I added a couple of spoons of vegetable oil.
- Put the washed chicken hearts in the marinade. I would recommend cleaning them from tubules (vessels) with excess fat. Leave for an hour or two.
- Szhipki put in a bowl with water for about 20-30 minutes to swell.
- String the hearts, put on a grate, put in the oven for 25-30 minutes at a temperature of 180-200 degrees. I turn them over in 15 minutes and smear the remaining marinade, but this is not necessary.
That's all! Tasty, fragrant kebabs from chicken hearts are ready. And really cook them was easy! It remains only to invite relatives to a treat. "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to make juicy chakhokhbili with chicken and lazy brioche from chicken.