I offer an inexpensive version of shish kebab from chicken drumsticks - incredibly tasty! Having tried it once, I just fell in love with it! Now I cook only for this recipe and amaze all the guests. The highlight of the marinade is ground coffee, which leaves the meat very juicy inside, incredibly aromatic, with a delicious, crispy crust.
- chicken drumstick (can be wings, thighs) - 1-1.5 kg;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- ground coffee - 1,5-2 tablespoons (only not soluble, but ground);
- paprika - 1 tablespoon;
- cinnamon - 1 tablespoon;
- drinking water - 1 glass.
Shish kebab from chicken drumsticks. Step-by-step recipe
- The shins should be washed and dried, folded into a bowl.
- Prepare marinade: mix salt, ground coffee, paprika, cinnamon, water.
- Pour the prepared chicken drumsticks marinade and leave for 2 hours, periodically mixing.
- After strung on a skewer or put on a grate, and forward - fry!
This shish kebab from chicken drumsticks will not leave indifferent anybody who has ever tried it. You can see for yourself and prepare it. And my advice to you is to do a double portion at once, otherwise it will not be enough.
"Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the recipe for delicious chicken legs in a bag and chicken legs in creamy-wine sauce.