Today I want to share with you the secrets of cooking Samsa with meat at home. Uzbeks prepare samsa from puff pastry stuffed with lamb and onion. Bake samsa in tandoor, a special clay oven. But this homemade recipe can be successfully adapted to our conventional oven. Also, I'll show you in step-by-step photos how you can make a flaky dough yourself, it's quite simple and economically profitable. Samson and mutton are eaten in hot form, as it is rather fatty, and ram fat when hardens becomes very hard. Serve a dish of lamb meat with an abundance of greenery and fresh vegetables. For you to correctly understand how to prepare this pastry, I prepared for you step-by-step preparation of samsa with lamb from puff pastry in Uzbek style with a photo. It's really delicious!
Ingredients for making samsa from puff pastry in Uzbek style
|For the test|
|Vegetable oil||30-50 g|
|Lamb's pulp||300 g|
|Bulb onions||3-4 pcs.|
|Black pepper||¼ tsp.|
Step-by-step preparation of samsa with lamb from puff pastry in Uzbek style
- Sift flour, pour water into the center and add salt.
- Knead a thick dough, as you usually do it on dumplings. Cover with a food film and leave alone for 30-40 minutes.
- Onions and lamb chop with a sharp knife into small cubes. If there is no time to cut, you can skip the meat through a meat grinder or grind it with a blender. Add salt and pepper to the stuffing. Stir.
- In the mince for juiciness add 2 tbsp. l. water.
- Get the rested dough. Divide it for convenience of work in two parts. Roll out a piece of dough into a very thin circle, about 1 mm thick.
- Lubricate the dough with vegetable oil, using a silicone brush or hand.
- Fully wrap the dough on the rolling pin.
- With a sharp knife, make an incision along the rolling pin, you should get a strip of already puff pastry. Well level the strip.
- Cut the strip of dough along into one more strip, and then cut these two strips into rectangles, approximately 6x8 cm.
- Раскатайте немного каждый прямоугольник, выложите в центр начинку, где-то 1 itemл.
- Connect the edges by forming an envelope or a triangle.
- Since we do not have a tandyr oven, heat the oven to 200 degrees. Samsu put on a greased baking sheet, or cover it with parchment. The samsa is baked for about 30-35 minutes.
- Ready pizza generously grease with melted butter and put it on a dish.
Samsu with meat served hot with adjika, or other spicy sauce, as well as with greens and vegetables. Bon Appetit!