Salted lard with garlic, cooked at home is much tastier than purchased. How to properly pick salo in a fast way? One of the good, proven recipes is to pickle bacon in a jar. Sliced garlic, black pepper and coriander makes every bit of fat even more flavorful and tastier. With garlic, salt it is recommended for quick consumption. For long-term storage, better do not use garlic. First of all, choose a soft, fresh, homemade fat, preferably with a layer of meat. If you have fresh frozen lard, it is also suitable for pickling. Just defreeze it gradually, this means that it is necessary to transfer it from the freezer to the refrigerator for several hours, and only then, proceed to salting. Our homemade salted salad recipe will allow you to enjoy its taste right the next day. It is customary to combine lard with borsch or use it as a cold snack to other dishes. Dry salted salad at home prescription with photo step by step you will find below!
Ingredients for pickling lard in a jar in a dry way
|Fat with a slot||1.2 kg|
Step-by-step dry salting salad with garlic and pepper in a jar
- Salo wash and dry with a paper towel. Cut the fat to 4-6 pieces.
- In a deep plate, generously pour ordinary rock salt, black pepper and coriander and dab each piece of fat in it from all sides, carefully rubbing it.
- Peeled garlic cut into plates so that it quickly gave its flavor to the fat.
- Put all pieces of bacon into a clean liter jar. Between them, add the plates of garlic. You can also lard garlic lard - it will be even more delicious. Sprinkle with pepper and coriander.
- Cover the jar with a lid and send it to the refrigerator.
- The next day, our salted lard with garlic is ready for use.
- A piece of fat should be cleaned of salt and cut into small pieces.
Salted lard is served to the first dishes, decorating it with fresh herbs. Bon Appetit!