On holidays, I often cook salmon baked with herb sauce. This dish is decorated with a festive table and all guests are simply delighted. The fish turns out to be insanely delicate and refined. Today, along with "I love cooking," I want to share a recipe for salmon baked with herb sauce.
- green fresh basil - 10 grams;
- 15 grams of dill and parsley;
- half a lemon;
- 300 milliliters of cream;
- 800 grams of salmon fillet;
- black ground pepper - 0.5 teaspoon;
- a teaspoon of sea salt;
- two teaspoons of Dijon mustard.
- three egg yolks.
Salmon baked with herb sauce. Step-by-step recipe
- We chop the greens very finely. Sometimes I add tarragon. It's also very tasty.
- Egg yolks are combined with chopped herbs and cream. Add here mustard and finely grated lemon zest. All is well mixed. The sauce for pouring is ready. Cream for baking, I took a fat content of 10%.
- The fish should be thoroughly rinsed under running cold water. Then dry it, it can be done with disposable kitchen towels or napkins. We cut it in long slices about 4 centimeters.
- Top with salmon pepper and salt, and then add a couple drops of juice from the lemon.
- Fill the fish with sauce and bake in a preheated oven for 200 minutes. 25.
Before serving, decorate the baked salmon with a twig of fresh greens. I want to say that for me, fish is much tastier when it is fresh, not frozen. The fact is that during the freezing process, it loses its taste and juiciness. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And next time we'll cook stewed salmon with cauliflower or salmon in puff pastry.