Potatoes in a village style in the oven will always help out in a situation where you do not know what to cook for dinner or "the guests have come unexpectedly." Before, I never got potatoes in the oven. It has always been hard, and if you hold on longer, then you get charcoal. On the site youtube found a recipe for cooking potatoes in a country style, and following all the advice, everything turned out perfectly. For dinner, I had a delicious, fragrant, well-fried potatoes. Native - in full delight!
- 900 grams of potatoes;
- 0.5 teaspoon black ground pepper;
- 0.5 teaspoon paprika;
- 0.5 teaspoon dried herbs (basil, oregano, dill, parsley, thyme);
- 60 milliliters of olive oil;
- green onions (to taste).
Sour cream sauce:
- 150 milliliters of 20% sour cream;
- 2 cloves garlic;
- dill, black pepper, salt (to taste).
The potatoes are rustic. Step-by-step recipe
- Potatoes are good for me (we do not clean the peel) and cut them. First cut in half, and then each halve for three slices (approximately: depends on the size of the potato).
- Cut the cut potatoes into suitable dishes and add spices and herbs. Mix well (preferably with hands).
- Add salt, mix again.
- We pour olive oil (can be vegetable). Thoroughly mix. The oil should cover the potatoes from all sides, then it will be baked evenly, a ruddy crust appears on top, and inside it will become soft and tender.
- We spread the potatoes (each piece separately) on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper (for baking).
- We put in the oven, heated to 190 degrees, for 40 minutes (readiness is checked with a toothpick or the tip of a knife).
While the potatoes are in the oven, we prepare the sour cream sauce:
- Sour cream is poured into the dishes.
- Finely cut the dill and pour it into the sour cream.
- There we also add garlic (passed through a press or grated on a fine grater), black pepper and salt. All mixed.
Council first. It is better to choose potatoes with a low content of starch. Yellow varieties and young potatoes are suitable for this.
The second council. Potatoes are medium-sized: then the lobules will be the same.
The third advice. For this recipe, the potatoes are not peeled, only thoroughly washed with water.
The fourth advice. All the spices and salt are poured onto the potatoes. To create a ruddy crust, water all the lobules (preferably in a bowl - pour, sprinkle with spices, mix, and then send to the baking sheet)
The council is the fifth. To make it easier to mix potatoes with spices and oil, you can put everything in a cellophane bag (or a bag for baking), close it tightly and, mixing from one hand to the other, mix the entire contents.
Council of the sixth. Potatoes on a baking sheet lay out skinned down and make a few punctures with a fork.
Serve baked potatoes to the table can be with pickled crispy cucumbers, and with sauerkraut, and with salted bacon. I really like to eat potatoes in a country style with lard salad. You, too, I advise you to make such a salsa - it will not take much time. But it will be very tasty. Shall we proceed?
First we prepare the jar (I take three-liter, that at least for a week is enough): well mine and let dry. Cut the fat into pieces (oblong, not too large to pass into the neck of the jar), put the jar into the jar down, pouring garlic and pepper peas. Once I added a bitter pepper (a small piece): it turned out very tasty, fragrant fat. Fill with a brine at room temperature: for 1.5 liters of water 200 grams of salt - do not be afraid to salty (as my grandmother used to say: bacon will take as much salt as it needs, no more). We remove the jar in the refrigerator - after 24 hours the fat will be ready. From brine to pull out it is not necessary - the longer it costs, the more delicious and aromatic it becomes.
Be sure to try the potatoes in a rustic homemade bacon and with sour cream sauce. You can also cook potatoes in a bag for baking, it will be not less delicious. Do not forget to make punctures with a fork in potatoes, then it will turn out to be softer and tender. Potatoes are an excellent side dish to many products. The site "Very tasty" wishes you to try this recipe - you will not regret it. And be sure to try juicy potatoes from the oven and potato sausage!