Roast in an edible pot is exactly what you need for dinner with your family. It has a delicate taste and amazing aroma. Incredibly beautiful and very satisfying dish! You will be surprised!
- three glasses of flour;
- mayonnaise and sour cream - 4 tablespoons;
- melted butter - 100 grams;
- one teaspoon of vodka;
- a pinch of salt.
- pork fillet - 300 grams;
- a pair of cloves of garlic;
- Bulgarian pepper;
- half a kilo of potatoes;
Roast in an edible pot. Step-by-step recipe
- Mayonnaise and sour cream to mix.
- Melt the butter on a water bath.
- In the mayonnaise mixture add oil, salt, vodka and small portions of flour. The dough is well kneaded.
- Send to the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Meat cut into cubes, add salt and transfer it to a saucepan, fill it with water and put it out a little.
- Onion finely chopped.
- Carrots grate on a large grater.
- Garlic is passed through garlic.
- Pepper cut into strips.
- With meat, drain the broth, add spices to taste.
- Meat, carrots, onions, peppers, garlic to fry until golden brown.
- Cut potatoes into rings.
- We get the dough. We divide it into two parts. One lay out the form and make the test high side.
- We put potatoes on the dough, sprinkle with sour cream, put the meat stuffing.
- The second half of the test is rolled out, we cover our pot, we patch the edges.
- In the center, cut out the hole and cover the meat broth and close it back.
- Bake in a preheated oven for up to 180 degrees for one hour.
When serving, you can use any fresh herbs, this will make the taste even better. Roasting in an edible pot will not take you much time to cook. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the roast with vegetables at home and roast in the multivark.